Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat 10/24

Luv the Q...my sympathy about your doggie...they are our family and it really breaks your heart. totally understand and sending a hug.

Honored Contributor

I tried to catch up on this thread. It's impossible. Please forgive me if I missed something and I ask something dumb.

Bird, you have no idea how envious I am that you're sitting there listening to the rain.

I haven't seen the news yet, I hope Mexico wasn't too devastated.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q,

I am so sorry for your loss. I hate to even think of that happening.

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

@luv-the-Q So sorry you lost your Yorkie. They are our gifts. Heart

@twinny70 - I'm sorry - you have a lot to deal with. Good wishes on decision with your mum. Know that's hard, been through it w/parents and grandparents. Several friends have dealt/are dealing with it. Always painful.

Valued Contributor

@Bird mama I hope Presto appreciates how much his mom loves him! And the tablet can double as a heated bed for him. jk - Charlie used to sit on my laptop keyboard also on the stereo receiver - it was the warmth.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here is a lighter, funny thing.  Treated myself to a pedicure and  chatted with the young nail girl.  I had a Style magazine on my lap and said, "I like to see what is suppose to be IN....surprised that Culottes are coming back."   Without looking up she said, "What's a culotte?"   (sigh)  Another sign of old age....I remember sooooooo many styles!!!

Respected Contributor

Twinny70:  I hope this weekend and the upcoming week will be better for you and your family.  You have a lot on your plate right now.  You need to take care of yourself also.

Honored Contributor

@admin

I have hatred for the new and "improved" site, where now you can only use itty bitty pictures.  Once you click on the item, you can't copy it.  Cat Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

You ladies are always so sweet.

Thank you!

XO

Esteemed Contributor

Sheesh, as many times as they showed the Perfector a couple of weeks ago when it was a TSV, you'd think it would have sold out. BTW, I DID buy one since my flat iron died when I was in Vegas. And I love it. I have a shorter shaggy cut with a cowlick on my crown and it really does give me volume there using the small barrel. Like it better than the flat iron for that.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop