Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 10/22

Good morning ladies, its been an unusually warm few days here in the Lower Hudson Valley, it has finally cooled off. Chilly and rain today, oh well you know what they say, into each life a little rain must fall.

We are going to see a live version of Rocky Horror tonight complete with props, only thing it stats at 11 Smiley Happy.

It is at our favorite theater (from their website)  The historic 843-seat Music Hall, built in 1885 by chocolate manufacturer William Wallace, is the oldest theater in Westchester County.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Eliana wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
BE TSV arrived this week. Im so glad ordered. Wonderful!! Did post a review here on the forum. My skin is dry and sensitive! Enjoying the entire kit. Iam also pleased chose auto delivery. BE Cashmere eye shadows!! Perfect nude collection! Especially for my aging hooded eyes. By the way! BE Skinny Dip another sweet find! Bronzer offers the choice using contour. JUJU Gen Nude omy!! Love this nude rose shade!! My lips but better. Incredibly comfortable. Happy Nana.😍

I had ordered the BE Cashmere eye shadows on waitlist, and when I checked the status last night, the order wasn't even there.

Promise!!! Waitlist worth it!!! Best pallet!!💃

I definitely wanted them.  It doesn't show on my account that they were ever ordered.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like these this morning:

Deep Aubergine long sleeve by IM

Quacker Factory Short Straight Jean -- my new fav and they have re-stocked! I have the dark wash and bleached in cart as we speak!

IMG_2868.JPGIMG_2873.JPG

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

By the way, good morning, everyone.

Honored Contributor

Leah, Looks wonderful!! Surprised even the check top. Love hair!!👏
Honored Contributor

The vendor's nacho cheese colored blouse reminds me of what a hostess at a Mexican restaurant would wear.

Honored Contributor

JR Estate Bracelet! Beautiful. Im not a lover of estate, However! If I were this would be coming home to me. Quite impressive. Enjoy!
Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies!

lol @lolakimono - nacho cheese is never a good color for a blouse.

Funny I got a JR TSV bracelet maybe 6-7 yrs ago, wearing it right now. it's one of her more diminutive pieces so it looks real.

Nice that it's cooling off esp. if you live in a HOT area. We had 2 months straight w/ the a/c running, so this is great for us.

Honored Contributor

Buttercups!! Love your avatar!! So cute!! 😍
Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone.  It has been wonderfully cool here in Fl. in the morning this past week.  It heats up by 11, but ahhh the a.m. is heavenly.

I ordered two more of the D&C lace button front 3/4 sleeve shirts on 10/13 and they were "in process" mode until this morning.  They now say "shipped".  I wonder if that was due to the shipping problems from Asia.

I begin radiation this next week - Mon.thru Fri. for six weeks.  Say a little prayer for me, please,  that this phase of treatment goes well.