Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 10/22

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama  I don't.  I don't do gift giving and haven't for some years now.  I used to send really nice things and a lot of them to my niece, her 2 kids and her partner.  My sis & I exchanged as well.

My sis & I decided to do our birthdays only which are both in April and that works for us. 

The others - I don't send anymore because not a one including and especially the 2 adults know nothing of saying thank you - let alone letting me know they even received them!  It's a very sad thing.

This is it for our family.  We don't exchange w/friends, never have.

If someone would happen to surprise me, I'd politely say thank you and accept it graciously.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Oh I love your calf of many colors too!

Honored Contributor

It was an interesting evening the show started at 11, it was a stage play backed by the movie, which was great, my only issue is.

I found it very distracting that BBW and a BBM (I am a 1x)  played Brad and Janet on stage in Rocky Horror. All of the other characters were true to the movie. I found myself looking at how uncomfortable they seemed on stage and not the event.

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@I am still oxox  Your eve out to see live theatre should be such great fun - I'm envious.  I LOVE live theatre though it is rare for sure I see any.  In my book there is nothing like it. RHPS will be fab!  Enjoy to the fullest!  I hope you have seats up close too.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.