Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 10/19, 7:00

@I am still oxox wrote:

Good morning all early this afternoon we have to take B's Mac up to the Apple store in Greenwich, not a far ride and it is a beautiful day.

All of a sudden on Thursday it has a weird image and will not respond to commands, it could end up being an expensive day for us

Apple store always fun to go to,  and it's a gorgeous day here too

Honored Contributor

I was in CVS yesterday and they were putting out the Christmas stuff. With all the Halloween candy and other stuff. What a mess, the store is cluttered enough already.

I know it's a tired complaint that's never going to matter, but I don't want to see wrapping paper or any other Christmas stuff out in October. I was looking for a couple Halloween cards and there were hardly any left. Didn't think that many people buy those. I think CVS got rid of them to make room for Christmas cards. Ugh.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Just ordered a few pairs of the D&C knit jeggings ... these are the best to wear around the house and running errands ... one day only price, too.

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

you are so right about the leopard spotted tissue turtleneck showing in the neckline of that look!

Love that!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Shoot me know I really like the fleece coat from Denim and Company, I have at least 5 coats, but this is so classic and cool, aww gonna get the grey 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Shoot me know I really like the fleece coat from Denim and Company, I have at least 5 coats, but this is so classic and cool, aww gonna get the grey 

@I am still oxox 

I got the grey!   Was gonna get that antique rose, but it's a gonner ...

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, good luck at school today and I hope that you have fun treating yourself.

magicmoodz, if I was taller, I would love the coatigan.

Bird Mama, I love the coatigan & the colors.  It's Sweetest Day in our area too.  DH & I usually have a nice dinner out.  We are planning to go to our local Shop with a Cop benefit which we donate to every year.  This year it's a dinner buffet at a bowling alley 3 blocks away so we might walk there.  

Jdtmum, I hope that your eye appointment & work go well for you.  Carry on is how we like to travel.  No mess no fuss. I no longer need to take the kitchen sink with me.

LTT1, I need to read our posts from last week.  That is quite the story about your dad building a boat and then being circled by sharks.  My Dad had a hydroplane, speed boat and a pontoon boat.  We went through lots of swim suits & sunburn creams swimming and water skiing.  

Sox, I love the fleece top.  It looks so snuggly soft.  I am enjoying the cooler weather here.

Snick's, I hope that you are feeling better real soon.  No fun to be sick when there are lots of things to do around the house.

Esteemed Contributor

I got up late this morning. It's hard for me to get up when it's dark outside.

I have been trying to stay away from crowds because I have been having a hard time trying to get the 65 & over extra strength flu shot.  Nobody in town has it until at least a few more weeks.

I am getting my infusion on Wednesday in Madison so I need to stay healthy.  On Thursday I have an appointment with my neurologist in Madison so I hope that I can get the flu shot up there.

I did venture out this morning and went to Farm and Fleet to try to buy a fleece button front shirt.  They never got them in. I am hoping to go to a different F & F while we are out &about next week.

We are going out for our Sweetest Day dinner tonight.  It's a benefit that we do each year for the Shop with a Cop, but this is the first time that it's a dinner.  Usually I just send a check.  

Nothing else  exciting going on around here so I just steam mopped the floors.  I am having fun decluttering my closet and getting ready for the cooler/colder weather.

I made sour cream chocolate chip muffins a couple of days ago. They are so yummy.  My DH just came in from leaf blowing/raking & I told him to reheat one in the microwave.  Gotta go!  I see & smell smoke.  Yikes!

Respected Contributor

I haven't heard of Sweetest Day since I left Chicago.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

I would value your opinion about the mattress topper when you are ready to share!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~