Honored Contributor

Good Morning!

There is really nothing worth copying.  Everything looks a bit blah today.  The A.M. Style listing has a lot of LOGO pieces, but I'm not seeing anything that wows me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat-10/17

Good morning, Lola! Going to peek at the lineup right now. I already bought something: the Kuhn Rikon shears in New Arrivals (but they are not really new). They're nice to have on hand for last minute Christmas gifts and they are indispensable in the kitchen.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

I agree it's either coats or logo. I do have that denim and company coat from a few years ago. It is super comfy(feels like a bathrobe) and surprisingly warm) But back to the snack shack this morning so no tv for me. Get outside and enjoy this beautiful fall weekend. I know you will all look fabulous!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Good Morning

6:30 cold and dark on the east coast, not happy

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

Well, you could cut some fringe into an old concert T-shirt with them, LOL!Cat Tongue

We are getting a cold snap, like dropping 30 degrees tonight.  Perhaps it will put an end to BF's golfing on Sundays! Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@MaggieMack

Well, you could cut some fringe into an old concert T-shirt with them, LOL!Cat Tongue

We are getting a cold snap, like dropping 30 degrees tonight.  Perhaps it will put an end to BF's golfing on Sundays! Cat Very Happy

Dropping precipitously here, too! I won't quit golfing, though, until it's below 40! 

Honored Contributor

Hello all, hope everyone is doing well today. Nothing of interest to me in today's preview...but what else is new. lol.

Its been a rough week.jpg

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

Oops, I thought Style was on now. Dang, it's the Vintage Electronics show. Not watching' that. I have an hour to putz. Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

1 whole hour on that radio thing????

I understand the appeal of it, but they must be able to sell a lot (polite) of them in an hour.

BRB

Honored Contributor

Good morning! : )

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~