Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 10/12, 7:00

@twinny70 

I am sorry I am confused I have not mentioned the pool since the Summer ended, it is only seasonal, since we live in NY the season runs Memorial Day to Labor Day

@twinny70 wrote:

Snick's, it got down to 35° last night and I am so ready for winter.  Right now we have had a great fall.

I am still ox ox, I am so envious of your nearby pool.

Lola,  I love all of your purchases.

greeneyedlady,  I like shopping at Marshall's whenever we are in the Capitol City.  Cute bracelet.

tennesseegal, I hope that your busy weekend goes well.

PinkDogwood, HI.

LTT1, my Dad liked boats too & since my folks had a cabin on the lake, we had several kinds of boats.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@twinny70 

I am sorry I am confused I have not mentioned the pool since the Summer ended, it is only seasonal, since we live in NY the season runs Memorial Day to Labor Day

@twinny70 wrote:

Snick's, it got down to 35° last night and I am so ready for winter.  Right now we have had a great fall.

greeneyedlady,  I like shopping at Marshall's whenever we are in the Capitol City.  Cute bracelet.

PinkDogwood, HI.

LTT1, my Dad liked boats too & since my folks had a cabin on the lake, we had several kinds of boats.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@twinny70 

@twinny70 wrote:

PinkDogwood, HI.

I am still ox ox, Oops, I thought that you had access to a pool year round.  We hot tub year round and we live in S. WI

Honored Contributor

Not that anyone needs to see it but I took a picture of my CK green blouse. Sorry for the wrinkles and tag. It's prettier in person and I love the cuffs. No buttons on them just a slit.

20191012_095344.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Although its only going to be in the 40'S today, it's nice and 🌞🌞🌞. I am so happy for the cooler weather.  I just enjoyed a cup of pumpkin spice coffee with coffee spice creamer.  Yum.  Yum.

We are planning to watch the Badger's homecoming football game on TV this afternoon. Our eldest dgs is a frosh at UW-MADISON & has student season ticket.

Our other dgs a Jr in HS is taking his gf to their homecoming dance tonight while our dgd a HS frosh is going out with a group of friends.  It's going to be a cold night.

Tomorrow we are going to a 40th wedding anniversary party/dance.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama  I don't know the brand, I got it on Amazon. I don't have a problem turning but I sort of sink in. Why not get a two inch, less expensive, to try. You can always add a three inch on top. Mine came with a cover that zipped and could be removed to wash. It did off gas when it came so I put it in a spare room for awhile until the scent was gone.

Trusted Contributor

We love our Tempur-pedic mattress.  We purchased another brand of memory foam for our guest room and you sink right into it!  Tempur-pedics are much more expensive, but worth it for us.

Honored Contributor

Too much talking about that TS Dooney bag... UGH. No QVC for me today. Hours taking about this ugly handbag.  You could not give it to me for free.

Honored Contributor

oooh, love the blouse @Greeneyedlady21 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono   Buying a mattress is a daunting task.  The mattress companies will change the name of the mattress so you can't easily comparison shop.  That's how they can say they will give you the best price on their specific mattress models because you will never find the same mattress listed elsewhere.  

As far as best mattress and we spent months on this:  Aireloom with the luxe mattress topper is, in my book so exquisite I don't think I'd ever get out of bed.  But few of us can tolerate the 6K price.  So the next best is Kluft....at approximately half the price.  We also checked out the new trends: Purple, Saatva, Nectar, Casper, Leesa, etc.  But husband wanted a hybrid....he wanted the support of a spring foundation.

Be sure to take your time and lay you body on that mattress for some time in the store.  Go back a few times and don't be pressured by salesmen.  They can give you their sales pitch then say you would like some time to yourselves....then go back and compare the feel of the mattress. Be sure to check out the warranty....we ended up spending half the price of my dream mattress at a road show at Costco.  It was supposedly a knock-off of the Aireloom and the Costco guarantee sealed the deal.  Some mattress stores have terrible warranties....so important as you really never know until you have slept on the mattress for awhile.

Opinions differ and needs are individual.  Best of luck in the challenging world of mattress buying.