Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 10/12, 7:00

I also bought this stainless steel bracelet for myself, $20. Saw it on Instagram and I thought it might help me a bit.

daughter_449546fc-aee6-4f0a-be92-8beaf744414b_600x.png

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21, I love the bracelet. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, you did well in finding things to go with your boots.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Good morning! Happy Saturday. It's cold here, I think we may be finally done with anything warm. I hate it already, I am COLD.

We have a tempurpedic, have had it for 5-6 yrs now (can't recall unless I dig out the paperwork). Anyway, we do like it, cost us a bundle though. We bought it in the spring time when some big sale was going on. Honestly we didn't even consider any other type of bed but we did shop in person to try it out. Long story short we ended up with a queen which is what we got rid of. I wasn't buying anyting bigger b/c all of my linens & bedding fit queen size. It's plenty big enough for us. We bought both the box and an adjustable top. We each have a control for it to raise both ends, top & bottom. We always sleep with our heads up to some degree, we're very used to this now so to lay perfectly flat is weird now. The entire setup cost us a little over $5K - a LOT of money for a decent night's sleep.

Money doesn't buy a decent night's sleep but I really don't think it's the bed. When we first got it I was having tremendous hot/cold meno pausal issues. Thank the Lord those are over. DH sleeps pretty well every night b/c he's just dead tired after working 10-12hr days. He snores but that too has simmered as he's aged so another reason to raise the head portion. I do think this helps him (and me) a lot. His snoring sets me on edge while I try to fall asleep.

All in all, we're glad we made this decision.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I do love that bracelet too!

Today is my dad's birthday ...he loved boats and even built a model as a hobby!

C05096F4-E72C-4CB7-8CBA-D765306376C9.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I still haven't done any shopping, other than necessities. Honestly, my only "want" is for booties and although I briefly looked, online, I don't think I even want them all that much, as nothing I saw appealed very much. If I see what I want though, I will snatch it up, lol.
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 

I am not familiar with your story,  but it looks like you are trying to decide on a new home.  How exciting!

I REALLY like the layout you posted, and the exterior picture is lovely, too.

We built a two-story home, which I love, but, I worry about a time when we cannot navigate the steps.  Trying not to fret too much at this point, but it does become a concern.

Your layout is really ideal!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

I got BF a Zyppah, and it has "cured" the snoring.  I used to make him wear the Breathe Right strips, but they would end up stuck on the bedding and not on his nose.

This is me after a night of his chainsaw snoring.

Image result for raise the shades from snoring animated gif

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 

40's here! YAY🎉 

Did not turn the heat on yet

Your DB jacket sounds perfect!

Sure do not know what my wardrobe will look like after we move!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

I live in a small one bedroom co-op with enough room for both of us, the bedrooms in the models show are very small, our bedroom is 12 x 15 and we have a lot of furniture in it, the masters in the models are around 10 x 12 and that is very small.

@LTT1 wrote:

@lolakimono @Snicks1 @Witchy Woman @Bird mama @Jtdmum 

I bought the tsv from Earth yesterday.

Will post pic in a minute.

Here are our choices from 

0E744CC5-36F2-4756-93C1-3A3302ECF944.jpeg

AF644D49-61FD-4D93-A718-A7E5EF5A12DD.jpeg

BA2A539E-3672-435D-BB74-EA523DB0AF16.jpeg

The above are from The Waterford 

https://www.waterfordnevillewood.com/screen-reader/

They sent the photo of one of the baths so I could see how large the bathroom counter is! You know how it is...gotta have room for those millions of beauty items!

Other favs are "The Ridge at Robinson" and "The Ashby."

https://ridgeatrobinson.com/amenities/

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+ashby+at+south+hills+village&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS760US760&oq=the+ash...

''The Ridge is very near "our baileywick" as far as breakfast out and grocery. The Ashby practically sits on South Hills Village mall and has a salt water pool! However, traffic is a very real problem.

Both of the last two have limited square footage and walls have no molding which makes them less homey feeling to me!💗

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.