Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 10/12, 7:00

@Snicks1   It's 43 here.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono 

My sis had a temperpedic on her guest bed and, to me it was hot and I felt trapped in the bed!  She finally got rid of it. 

I sunk into it and was not comfortable at all.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

There's something about that particular plaid pattern combined with the sheer material that isn't clicking for me.  Does that make sense?

@Bird mama, I gotta agree with you on the skirt. For me, just my peculiarities maybe, I only like plaid skirts if they are no more than knee length, and wool.  

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono @Snicks1 @Witchy Woman @Bird mama @Jtdmum 

I bought the tsv from Earth yesterday.

Will post pic in a minute.

Here are our choices from 

0E744CC5-36F2-4756-93C1-3A3302ECF944.jpeg

BA2A539E-3672-435D-BB74-EA523DB0AF16.jpeg

The above are from The Waterford 

https://www.waterfordnevillewood.com/screen-reader/

They sent the photo of one of the baths so I could see how large the bathroom counter is! You know how it is...gotta have room for those millions of beauty items!

Other favs are "The Ridge at Robinson" and "The Ashby."

https://ridgeatrobinson.com/amenities/

https://www.google.com/search?q=the+ashby+at+south+hills+village&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS760US760&oq=the+ash...

''The Ridge is very near "our baileywick" as far as breakfast out and grocery. The Ashby practically sits on South Hills Village mall and has a salt water pool! However, traffic is a very real problem.

Both of the last two have limited square footage and walls have no molding which makes them less homey feeling to me!💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono, I like the BB jacket, I'm not big into vests, although I own several (I have to remind myself occasionally to wear them, lol).
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I have one cat (boy) who burrows under the covers during the day, and at night he likes to sleep between my legs.  The other cat likes to sleep on the husband pillow behind the sham, or on my feet. I am a stomach sleeper, but I end up going through a lot of positions throughout the night.  When I am about to wake up, the boy cat is usually spooning with me on the edge of the bed.  BF says that I take up 3/4 of the bed with my menagerie, and most of the time I look like the chalk outline from a murder victim.

Image result for chalk outline murder victim

I have lower back, neck and shoulder issues from a car accident many years ago, but I suppose some of these could be traced to the pusses.  

This a.m. I have sequestered them in the bedroom, because we have a painter coming to finish some drywall repair and his tools are noisy, LOL.

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. I'm already at my fashion budget limit that I've set and that I'm being accountable to my therapist (sorry for tmi and grammar) about. It's VERY low but that's what I wanted for my starting goal. Embarrassed that I reached it so early in the month. The goal is to not buy any more for the month.

Last weekend I bought a new black turtleneck at Marshalls, a Ralph Lauren for $25. Wore it this week and I love it. Also at Marshalls the most beautiful shade of emerald green CK blouse, the cashier even commented on it. I just had to buy it, can't find a picture online. My new favorites are all the CK items I've purchased at Marshalls since the summer. Pretty and they fit me so well.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

C6BB0021-1CFB-45E8-A4B4-9BCD411B7739.jpeg

Earth origins suede slip-on clogs

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Good morning everyone!  Cool morning here in Tennessee.  

@lolakimono 

We bought a mattress at Big Lots (Serta) this week for the spare bedroom; we are having company next week and the old mattress was like sleeping on a brick.  We've not had much luck with mattress shopping.  Mattresses can't be flipped over any more with all of the pillow tops; I think that's why they don't last long.  Good luck!

I ordered a fox brooch and bracelet from Talbot's when everything was 40% last Monday.  That, in addition, to an order from Christopher and Banks.  Yikes!  No more shopping for Tennesseegal for a while!  We are going on vacation the last week in October- a week in Virginia.

@Bird mama 

I agree; the plaid doesn't appeal to me.  That corduroy coat is nice; I ordered a very pretty green one from C and Banks.  It is not long.

Must get going.  Much to do today but I will read what everyone's up to later.  

Have a blessed, beautiful fall weekend!! 

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

If you recall, I got these TB boots, in the check.

TORY BURCH Miller Lug Sole Bootie, Main, color, CHECKED WOOL / TORY NAVY

Most of the check items are red and BLACK, so it was really difficult to find red and navy pieces.  Land's End had a few, so between those and the BB pieces, I am set for school spirit Fridays, and any of the other colder weather spirit days. 

Image result for land's end turtleneck  Vibrant Red Multi Plaid

Women's Lightweight Fitted Long Sleeve Turtleneck

Women's Print Down Puffer Vest

Cashtouch Winter Scarf Pattern

I'm not going to wear them all together, LOL.