Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/9- 7:00

3/4 sleeves don't really bother me too much.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, I have to say, I have really missed your daily Resolutions thread, feels kinda like one of my best friends moved out of town. Are you feeling relief? Regret? Freedom? Melancholy? Like celebrating? Has it really sunk in yet?

@MaggieMack

I am still re-mixing, but I like the freedom to wear the same thing and not worry about when I last wore that.  In my real life, it's not uncommon for me to wear something that I wore to school on Friday out to run errands on Saturday.  Or, if I get dressed on a Saturday to go somewhere, I might wear that on Sunday to do something else.  It's a lot of work to photograph 365 outfits a year, with relying on another person to take the photo.  On a day like today, BF, for example is working two games at different universities.  I am still jammied, waiting for Mr. Handsome to hop in my robe.  By 10:00, BF might be headed to work, and I still haven't been to the gym, so I either have to get dressed early, have him take a photo, or wait all day until he comes back and take it then.  

Honored Contributor

Isn't there another daily wear thread out there?

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, so the word I'm hearing is Freedom, from the pressure of a daily grind. Kinda like retirement! Woman LOL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama ... Yes, Bird ... I finally got through the stomach problem, only to be plagued by another, more serious, condition; and one which will be a challenge down the road a piece.   Was diagnosed with Paget's Disease in my left hip, which was heretofore silent ... no symptons.   Went to the orthopod for xrays on my knees.   When I mentioned that I felt achy in the hip area, as well, the films revealed extensive corrosium and will eventually require a hip replacement.

Honored Contributor

@SoX, I am so sorry that you have this to deal with now and down the road.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@SoX

Oh no!  I've never heard of Paget's, but I will be goggling it.  Hon, I'm sorry you will need hip replacement in the future.  How were the knees?  They okay?

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX, ouch, I'm sorry to hear that about your hip. We will be here to support you when it gets to the point of requiring surgery!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Please overlook my typos until I can get on my desktop this morning.  This bluetooth keyboard is not nice to me and I am trying to catch typos before I post.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, I have to say, I have really missed your daily Resolutions thread, feels kinda like one of my best friends moved out of town. Are you feeling relief? Regret? Freedom? Melancholy? Like celebrating? Has it really sunk in yet?

@MaggieMack

I am still re-mixing, but I like the freedom to wear the same thing and not worry about when I last wore that.  In my real life, it's not uncommon for me to wear something that I wore to school on Friday out to run errands on Saturday.  Or, if I get dressed on a Saturday to go somewhere, I might wear that on Sunday to do something else.  It's a lot of work to photograph 365 outfits a year, with relying on another person to take the photo.  On a day like today, BF, for example is working two games at different universities.  I am still jammied, waiting for Mr. Handsome to hop in my robe.  By 10:00, BF might be headed to work, and I still haven't been to the gym, so I either have to get dressed early, have him take a photo, or wait all day until he comes back and take it then.  

theres a cute youtube video going around called Instagram Husband about this very thing.