Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/9- 7:00

Islandgrrl, not crazy as my resolution is to not beat myself  up when it comes to caring for my mom the best way that DH & I can.  She is 95, in an assisted living place & on Hospice for her failing kidneys.  It is one day at a time for all of us.  

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:
@Snicks1... which palazzo pants? How did they work out for you?

@LTT1,

Ordered these from Macy's, haven't even opened the pkg. yet. If they work out, I plan to wear them with the JR sequin tank for one of the weddings.

And also with the pewter Linea pants and jacket for the dressy baby shower.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 - Good for you, cleaning out drawers and closets.  I've done that a little at a time.  I gave several bags of clothing and other stuff to my friend.  If she can't use it, she gives it to family members (she has a big family, and several are my size).  

I like the Vionic TSV shoes, but I really don't need them (unless I get rid of several pairs of my shoes).  I have way too many shoes that I never wear.  I have problems with my knee and ankle, and I do like the way the Vionic shoes fit me.

Honored Contributor

@Lyn08

Lynn I take a 2500 mcg biotin supplement by Nature Made. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

@Lyn08, the name is Puregardian.

Respected Contributor

@Goldenmoher - Thanks so much!  I'll look for this next time I'm out and about.  I'm checking reviews on-line.

Honored Contributor

@Lyn08@Goldenmoher@Bird mama

The one by Sundown that caused headache really fast for me was 7500 mcg!  I looked up Biotin and found that it was supposedly manufactured from eggs, but I will look it up again.

Now, I was hoping when I put "Biotin" on the list, that DH would bring home my regular "old cheapie" which probably had 50 mcg in it.  Those would only bother me after taking them daily for about a week.  With DH... you know if a little bit helps, A LOT is even better! LOL~

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~