Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/9- 7:00

I think I got the last pair of these, on clearance.

Womens Pinch Leather Weekender

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@MaggieMack@BIRD mama

Thanks for your support ...  I'm not going anywhere near a surgery suite anytime soon ... and told my doctor that.   I've been avoiding calls from the nurse practitioner, as I'm not ready to deal with this lifestyle change.   In fact, she's referring me to the department that deals with this ... medication will be the first line of defense.   We'll see how things shake out ...

everyone I know who has had a replacement has done very well

Trusted Contributor

Good morning, AM STYLERS>>>Finally coming back to normal after hectic holidays.  Today we are going to watch a great niece play in her college basketball game. Looking forward to cheering for her and her team.  She is not very tall, but she is such a good player that she is on a sports scholarship.  ("I am woman...") 

What is everyone doing this weekend?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

everyone I know who has had a replacement has done very well

@SoX

My dad had his replaced after about 20 years limping around.  The recovery was supposed to be about 3 months, but he was up and walking around better than before in a NY minute.  It is major surgery, but most will say that they have immediate relief when the post-op pain diminishes.  

Honored Contributor

I have a bit of a dilemma, nothing earth shattering in the scheme of things. My employer recognizes milestone service anniversaries at 5 year marks with a gift from a catalogue.  5, year, 10 year, etc.

I just made 35 years on Tuesday and I've looked at the selection for 35 years and don't see anything that moves me.  There are a few really pretty bracelets that catch my eye but they're 7.5 inches.  7 inches is almost too long for me and these are indonesian in style and weaved like a wheat chain so alterations would be a PITA.  I saw something in the 30 year selection that I really like.  I tried to order the thing from 30 year and the site rejected the selection and directed me to the 35 year selection.  There was a BCBSM contact listed on the award company's site and I sent an email that was rejected.  I don't know all 7,000 people in the company so the guy could be gone and the email address no longer valid.

Am I being an ingrate?  Should I just take something from the 35 year selection for the hell of it?  Should I just ignore the whole thing and leave the gift 'on the table'?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@SCJ wrote:

Good morning all, not sure if this is the right place to ask this but does anyone know the brand of the leggings Leah is wearing this morning.  I checked through the AM Style page and didn't see that product in the lineup for today.  

Thanks for any information.  

Hope everyone is having a great year thus far....

SCJ

could they be the OTO  D&C jeans?

Esteemed Contributor

@capatosta, due to the arctic-like weather, I'm not leaving my house this weekend. Today I will be watching two football games and DVRing golf to watch into the night. Ditto tomorrow. I will squeeze in a Hot Yoga sequence or two, minus the Hot part. How about you?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@SCJ

Hello there and welcome to the Community :-)  I have no idea what Leah is wearing, I'm too busy runnning my mouth on the thread, lol.  I wanted to welcome you to the Forum and our thread.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Nice shoe - a loafer, my kind of shoe :-)

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

I think you should stak the contact, LOL.