Honored Contributor

A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/9- 7:00

Good Morning!

Do you see anything you like for today's show, or have you found other items out and about?Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/9- 7:00

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Lola, I'm still waking up so I haven't checked the line up today. I shopped alot since the first of the month an the orders are rolling in. Nothing all that exciting - bird supplies, curtains, a jewelry box  from the Q -the Empress by Mele & Co, new sneaks, a pair of flats for summer and a new coral colored sweatshirt.  Hows about you?  Done any shopping?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

Good morning!  I really like the TSV.  I love my Vionic sandals and my Skechers...these look like a good combo of the two.  Now I'm just trying to decide on a color.

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Trudey, I haven't checked out the TSV yet but I'm glad you like the brand and it works for you.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I'm in mourning.  My blue Puma sneakers (2004 or so) that I had resoled last year died.  I wore them to yoga and the front rubber trim above the place where I had them resoled came off in big chunks.  Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

Good morning ladies, and to all who join in. Hope everyone is feeling as well as possible today. We are supposed to be getting snow starting around 8-9am, then temps will drop severely, ugh! I looked at the preview a bit earlier, there was not one thing that interested me, no surprise there, huh? Lol. I have ordered a pair of flats, a pair of Reiker sneakers, a clutch, and a pair of black palazzo pants. The palazzo pants came yesterday, but I have not opened them yet.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Maybe I'll replace the fallen Pumas with these, since I love eyes so much.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I'm in mourning.  My blue Puma sneakers (2004 or so) that I had resoled last year died.  I wore them to yoga and the front rubber trim above the place where I had them resoled came off in big chunks.  Cat Sad

So that makes me curious, I have never had a pair of shoes resoled, hence no idea of the cost to do that. Do you feel you got your money's worth from the resoling?

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

So that makes me curious, I have never had a pair of shoes resoled, hence no idea of the cost to do that. Do you feel you got your money's worth from the resoling?

@Snicks1

Well, the new soles (Vibram) were better than the original ones.  I had them resoled because the sole cracked and fell apart.  I thought that since the cobbler was the "expert" he would remove any part that wouldn't hold up and replace it, or tell me they were beyond hope.  I can't wear them now with the big gaping hole in the front.  

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning, Chatters! Around here I would call us "Chatterers" since it blasted cold this morning. Puppy didn't want to spend much time outside so I checked the temp. 2 degrees, but with wind chill, it's minus 15. Brrrrrr.

Havent seen anything tempting me this morning . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop