Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat, 1/21, 7:00

I ordered another pair of these Franco Sarto wedges.  I've worn this style for a couple of years and my current pair is showing wear.  DSW had them really discounted and I got an additional 25% off which basically paid for the shipping.  Great on those days when the nail polish on the toes is not fit for human consumption (wink).

Image result for sarto merona

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Prayers going out to @capatosta

You are in good hands at Cleveland Clinic!   Will be thinking of you.  Please post when you are able. 

Trusted Contributor

Gotta get hustling here!  Neighbor having an open house (party) at six. 

Have a good week all!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@twinny70 wrote:

I woke up early & then went back to sleep & missed the first 2 hours of ams with Leah.

It has been foggy & mild all week.  I am so ready for some cold weather & snow.  

Dh is getting ready for his men's brunch at church.  I was busy last Saturday with my once a year ladies church meeting & brunch.  We are a small church & everybody helps out.

We had company for supper on Monday night, went out with friends for lunch on Tuesday & had eye appointments on Wednesday.  No lens changes.  I wanted new frames, but saw nothing that caught my eye, so I am keeping the ones that I have.

Fatigue is starting to hit me, so I look forward to my infusion on Thursday.  DH & I are going to Riviera Maya in March for 11 days with my bf from HS & her DH.  We are all celebrating our anniversaries.  

GOOD LUCK for those taking their SAT's today.  Our eldest DGC was 16 yesterday & takes his driving test on Monday in the Capitol city.  I hope that he passes it.

Off for breakfast & then have to do lots of laundry.

Hope that you all have a nice weekend.

@twinny70

Sounds like lots of exciting going on! You only have dreary fog there and no snow?

I hope when they give you your infusion that energy is infused too so you will enjoy your trip to Riviera Maya (need to look that one up -- where is it held?) A nice way to celebrate anniversaries!

Good luck to your DGS for his driving test!👍🏻

@LTT1 wrote:

@twinny70 wrote:

I woke up early & then went back to sleep & missed the first 2 hours of ams with Leah.

It has been foggy & mild all week.  I am so ready for some cold weather & snow.  

Dh is getting ready for his men's brunch at church.  I was busy last Saturday with my once a year ladies church meeting & brunch.  We are a small church & everybody helps out.

We had company for supper on Monday night, went out with friends for lunch on Tuesday & had eye appointments on Wednesday.  No lens changes.  I wanted new frames, but saw nothing that caught my eye, so I am keeping the ones that I have.

Fatigue is starting to hit me, so I look forward to my infusion on Thursday.  DH & I are going to Riviera Maya in March for 11 days with my bf from HS & her DH.  We are all celebrating our anniversaries.  

GOOD LUCK for those taking their SAT's today.  Our eldest DGC was 16 yesterday & takes his driving test on Monday in the Capitol city.  I hope that he passes it.

Off for breakfast & then have to do lots of laundry.

Hope that you all have a nice weekend.

@twinny70

Sounds like lots of exciting going on! You only have dreary fog there and no snow?

I hope when they give you your infusion that energy is infused too so you will enjoy your trip to Riviera Maya (need to look that one up -- where is it held?) A nice way to celebrate anniversaries!

Good luck to your DGS for his driving test!👍🏻

lovestoteach, we have no snow, but we did have 6 small snow storms several weeks ago.  I love winter & snow.  These temps are March like.  Riviera Maya is in Mexico.  We have been to this resort 3 times before & it is wonderful.  All inclusive  with 10 different restaurants on the grounds.  Since it is a large place, they have golf carts to get us from place to place.  Great nightly entertainment, beautiful large pool & beach.  The flight is non stop & 3 1/2 hours. 

Honored Contributor

Good morning! I second Leah's motion to have AM Style from 8AM to 11AM Eastern time! When it starts at 7AM Eastern, that's 6AM my Central time and I am sleeping...zzzzzzzz...Woman LOL I miss about the first 90 minutes of AM Style when it starts at 7AM Eastern, which I don't like. I hope the powers that be would consider this request! Woman Happy Have a great day, everyone!!

Esteemed Contributor

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

Good morning! I second Leah's motion to have AM Style from 8AM to 11AM Eastern time! When it starts at 7AM Eastern, that's 6AM my Central time and I am sleeping...zzzzzzzz...Woman LOL I miss about the first 90 minutes of AM Style when it starts at 7AM Eastern, which I don't like. I hope the powers that be would consider this request! Woman Happy Have a great day, everyone!!

I am with you.  I missed the first two hours too.  Another foggy day in S. WI.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dawnie

After dealing with health field anew since Jan, I can only imagine.

But heart mess are certainly nothing to mess with... he needs his medications!

FYI: There are internet gremlins living in my computer that "autocorrect" wrong "for" me!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama
Good style Shoe for that wink wink ... I don't get pedicures very often.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono@Bird mama@Dawnie

What length pant do you wear with what style shoe?

@Bird mama

For instance, will you wear a pant that covers your Franco Sarto wedge?

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

@EdithEllenLily wrote:

I am with you.  I missed the first two hours too.  Another foggy day in S. WI.

@twinny70 In the last half hour it became sunny with blue skies in Chicagoland so I hope it's headed your way!! Smiley Happy

Sun, Face, Sunshine, Smiley, Ray, Sunlight, Sunny