Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/2 7:00

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear

I've no idea what store she's talking about but that's Carolyn, she's honest about it.

it is Chicos

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Really?  Did she say Chicos?

I didn't even know there was a 3 hour show on so I tuned in even though it's unlikely I will buy anything.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Two piece set - A272083

Did you hear her say the 95/5 is french terry then she stopped at said, well it depends on how we spin it, rofl.  I know she meant knit it, but I think it was a Freudian slip. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear

Really?  Did she say Chicos?

I didn't even know there was a 3 hour show on so I tuned in even though it's unlikely I will buy anything.

well didn't say the whole name but ch  then co, but she has said on air her sister works for them.  and before was comparing the TSV to NYDJ and Ch's jeans

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

No offense to Denim & Co - short of a couple of Simonton pieces, I bought Denim & Co the most in the past.

No way, on this earth, do these jeans compare with pricey jeans.  I said this morning in the chat, you can find jeans like this, granted not the pastel colors by Lee.  I would know, I have a couple of pair of their classic I think called Monroe style.

Lee, Levi and Wranglers have been in the jean business for years.  My favorite pair of jeans right now are a pair of men's cowboy cut, bleached wash.

I finally cracked and went back to men's jeans because I got sick of the spandex.  Either way, ladies or men jeans, I have to wear a belt.  It was good to put a pair of jeans on that felt like real jeans.

Sorry I went off the rail there, lol.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@jackthebear

No offense to Denim & Co - short of a couple of Simonton pieces, I bought Denim & Co the most in the past.

No way, on this earth, do these jeans compare with pricey jeans.  I said this morning in the chat, you can find jeans like this, granted not the pastel colors by Lee.  I would know, I have a couple of pair of their classic I think called Monroe style.

Lee, Levi and Wranglers have been in the jean business for years.  My favorite pair of jeans right now are a pair of men's cowboy cut, bleached wash.

I finally cracked and went back to men's jeans because I got sick of the spandex.  Either way, ladies or men jeans, I have to wear a belt.  It was good to put a pair of jeans on that felt like real jeans.

Sorry I went off the rail there, lol.

no worries, the fabric of NYDJ is very different I think from what is being offered today and they are also made in the US ( or used to be ) and that accounts for the prices.  But it fills a need for many.

but there is no way I have ever been able to order pants, I need to try them on, I like my GAP jeans and will take more than 1 pair of the same size and try them on till I get the fit I want.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

Have you seen this in person?

I'm surprised that not only is it still FULL priced, but it's also backordered!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear

Have you seen this in person?

I'm surprised that not only is it still FULL priced, but it's also backordered!

No

is that a Jcrew item? if not whose

opens new page to google