Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/2 7:00

@capatosta

Cap, the decluttering bug always hits me around Christmas and lasts through January.  I purged the weekend after Christmas and am on a roll.  I have another box to run to the recycling center today and think I will hit the Salvation Army for another drop off too.  I need to drop a couple of coats off at the dry cleaner and the dry cleaner is in the same 'strip mall'.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@capatosta wrote:

It just dawned on me that Jayne does not ask for callers to call in and give their two cents. Is it because this has mostly been clearance? The Q is cleaning out the warehouse and I am continuing to clean out closets and drawers.  I am on a mission this winter!

@capatosta

Jayne doesn't want to talk to anyone, except during the interminable TSV presentation, when the pooches call in.

Makes the show go quickly without the callers going on and on

Esteemed Contributor

Lola, so funny about it probably smelling like everything else made in China.  When I went on Prednesone 14 years ago, I got cataracts.  I had surgery a year later & was totally out.  The next eye was done the same way a month later.  Both success stories.

Trusted Contributor

Bird...I always have more free time in winter (due to work slowing) so that is my time to clean out and de-clutter.  Our younger DD just sold their house (in one day!) so we have been helping them empty the current house.  It was a good lesson in how much we hold onto that really...nobody wants.  But many items are almost-new and very useful for someone else.  I have a charity thrift a mile away, so I drop off every couple of weeks and its a great feeling.  (however, one time, I almost bought back a new sweater!!!.) 

Honored Contributor

Skechers 'Gowalk' are now a no go for me, I dislike the spaces between those "pillows" on the sole. They pick up every pebble, mud, etc., and then I find all that on my floors. They are pretty comfortable though. I have had a couple pairs of them, but am not getting another.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Hmm, seems I'm not liking anything this morning, lol. Maybe that's why it's not so hard for me not to shop these days.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Skechers 'Gowalk' are now a no go for me, I dislike the spaces between those "pillows" on the sole. They pick up every pebble, mud, etc., and then I find all that on my floors. They are pretty comfortable though. I have had a couple pairs of them, but am not getting another.

@Snicks1

People report that they get stinky fast.

Trusted Contributor

Snicks>>>I love Skecher when they are new....very comfortable...but you are right about them picking up dirt, etc. between the bumpies on the bottom. The other issue is that the denim ones I purchased stretch out after a while.  Maybe suede or another material would hold its shape better.  The foot doctor said to not use them for walking for exercise cuz of not enough support, which I knew.

Esteemed Contributor

Lynn08,  I don't wear eye liner or mascara either.  A little shadow for special occasions.  My eyes are too precious to me.  After dealing with mom's horrible eye infection last year I am extra careful.

Occasional Contributor

Good Morning Ladies - Happy New Year... May 2016 Rock for all of you.  Does anyone know what tops Jayne is wearing today - They look like Logo but not sure.  Much Thanks.