Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/2 7:00

@capatosta

I've never ordered the go walks because I'm afraid I'd walk out of them once they stretched out.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
Skechers 'Gowalk' are now a no go for me, I dislike the spaces between those "pillows" on the sole. They pick up every pebble, mud, etc., and then I find all that on my floors. They are pretty comfortable though. I have had a couple pairs of them, but am not getting another.

@Snicks1

People report that they get stinky fast.

I have not had that problem thank goodness. If I had, I would not have bought that 2nd pair.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@mornin glory

I think they are presenting what Jayne is wearing right now A273039

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Speaking of LOGO...I caught a couple of shows over the holidays....she had those models in four layers and it looked ridiculous.  Even on the beautiful tall women.  I know its to sell more, but please.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
Skechers 'Gowalk' are now a no go for me, I dislike the spaces between those "pillows" on the sole. They pick up every pebble, mud, etc., and then I find all that on my floors. They are pretty comfortable though. I have had a couple pairs of them, but am not getting another.

@Snicks1

People report that they get stinky fast.

You can machine wash them 

I love mine for the summer 

Honored Contributor

@capatosta wrote:

Snicks>>>I love Skecher when they are new....very comfortable...but you are right about them picking up dirt, etc. between the bumpies on the bottom. The other issue is that the denim ones I purchased stretch out after a while.  Maybe suede or another material would hold its shape better.  The foot doctor said to not use them for walking for exercise cuz of not enough support, which I knew.

That is interesting about not wearing them for walking, given their name 'Gowalk', did not know that. Mine were leather. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Logo-bot retuned 

next

Occasional Contributor

oooh  Much ThanksWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Finally, I am back in the saddle. Had to take a 45-minute phone call from my sister. She doesn't know I save my Sat mornings for you and AMS!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@capatosta

I've never ordered the go walks because I'm afraid I'd walk out of them once they stretched out.

Mine were lace up style. Can't do the slip ons either. I also would walk out of them.