Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/2 7:00

I am 50% giggly and 50% grossed out.

DD wants to smell the BF shirt?

Honored Contributor

Stay tuned- the itsy bitsy spider mascara is coming up.  The models just need to put a few more coats on.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono

I know so many people who have had successful cataract surgery and I've been told it's a piece of cake.  The thought of needing cataract surgery makes me want to run, like a bat outta hell.  It sincerely scares me and gives me rapid heart beat to even think about.

@Bird mama

OK, but we agreed on no more eye talk! Cat Tongue

@lolakimono,

rofl, actually you were the only one agreeing to that, lol. Sorry girl.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@capatosta wrote:

Morning Bird///how are your Winged Babies?

@capatosta

Thanks for asking Cap.  I had to trim Poppi's beak on the 30th, what day was that?  Boy, give me a few days off and I lose all sense of time.

I actually took a 1/4 xanax before I trimmed his beak and my hands were still shaking afterwards.

My birds definitely like it when I am home with them.  I will probably get a little melacholy when I have to go back to work on Monday.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

LOLA>>>I caught that with David D.   Can't remember the last time I felt compelled to smell any article of clothing.  Weird.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Amy gave these for a bridal shower gift?Cat LOL

Clarks Unstructured Leather Slip-on Shoes - Un.Loop - A223884

I have two pairs of these Clark's shoes (burgundy and brown), and they are so comfortable to wear!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Amy gave these for a bridal shower gift?Cat LOL

Clarks Unstructured Leather Slip-on Shoes - Un.Loop - A223884

No words for that

plus she prob got them for close to nothing

Honored Contributor

Oh, the other day I received the Stately Steel Necklace that I ordered from HSN.  Love it!

Stately Steel Stainless Steel Braided Leather Necklace

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:
I am now under what the 'charts' say I should weigh, so, no dieting for me. I do plan to up my exercise, muscle building though.

@Snicks1, oh, haha, I am still under the weight chart limits, too, just not under my personal comfort level limits. I just feel better skinny!

I'm way, way too skinny.  I want to gain weight, but can't seem to gain a pound.  I weighed about 30 pounds more a few years ago, and then I got a report from my doctor that I was at the low end of pre-diabetes.  So, I started watching what I ate, not getting on the scale, and before I knew it, I lost 30 pounds.  I eat well, but I can't gain anything.  However, I never eat between meals, so maybe that's what I need to do.  I just have to watch what I eat, though, so I don't have problems with my blood glucose again.

I have no idea why I started losing weight about 2 years ago, I eat like I have always eaten, am very active (like always), but just started losing. It's weird, I was happy about it at first, and am glad I lost the excess, but now I need to stop losing.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I hate these "skeggings."