Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Live Chat- 1/2 7:00

@MaggieMack wrote:

Anyone excited by the TSV? I won't be buying, but was glad to see they at least have a good selection in lengths.

@MaggieMack

Even if I WERE excited about the TSV, I have heard the word pooch too many times in a half hour to kill any interest in watching more presentations.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

Oh boy!  A set of 7 readers!  I hope there is not a day soon where I am excited to "see" these.  

Well maybe you'll be like me, go from not needing glasses at all straight into bifocals. lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, Moos to Yous! Sounds like you are having a lovely and loving time with family, awwwwww . . . So happy you have that time with them. Enjoy! See you next week . . .

@lolakimono, pooch? Pouch? Ugh. I haven't seen a presentation of the TS yet, just online. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

Oh boy!  A set of 7 readers!  I hope there is not a day soon where I am excited to "see" these.  

Well maybe you'll be like me, go from not needing glasses at all straight into bifocals. lol

@Snicks1

I get queasy when people talk about eyes.  I can watch autopsies, medical procedures, you name it, but the EYES get to me every time.  When those "extreme makeover" shows were all the rage, I had to look away or leave the room during Lasik.  There is no way I could do contacts EVER and I would probably need general anesthesia to discuss cataracts.  

Last time I went, I had 20/15, but I am the only one in my family without glasses, and both brothers got theirs in H.S.  Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I gave up on the D&C jeans, they have came out with so many reincarnations of the ones that I used to really like, that were dismal failures, IMO, that I don't even pay any attention to them these days.
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, I did contacts for years, used to have like 300/20, never a problem. But I could NEVER do lasik or cataract surgery without a very mega dose of Valium. No No No! Just NO!

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@lolakimono, pooch? Pouch? Ugh. I haven't seen a presentation of the TS yet, just online. 

@MaggieMack

Stacy got caught when she was blabbering on about the TSV covering up a muffin top, but still low enough for the belly button.  Then she went over to blond Maria who showed how high hers went up to show that it went past the belly button.  Then Stacy asked her if she had a really short torso and Maria said she didn't  know.

Get ready for the onslaught of those "feminine changes" that create the pooch area... blah blah blah.  Anything to make a sale I suppose.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone starting a diet or exercise program on Monday??? I have put on a few pounds over the holidays, so I'm doing the Arbonne healthy eating/detox plan for 28 days starting then. I went to put on a pair of Neuw jeans on NYE that I wore a month ago abs couldn't button them. OOPS!

Honored Contributor

I was about 40-45 when I had to start wearing glasses, hated them, still hate them, I wanted to get lasik surgery, but was given contacts that simulated how vision would be, and just couldn't adjust to that, so...no lasik for me, hubby had it done and I watched, it definitely was freaky.
Honored Contributor

LoGo-bot  Rep

programmed to go onair with every phrase

running errands, getting coffee, dressup dressdown

Yawn

Very stale presentation