Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style LIve Chat 8/8

Good Morning! I'm never up early enough on the west coast to watch with you. 

I need new jeans and while I'm one of those who pay too, too much I would have considered the TSV but but when you roll up the leg (which I love with booties) the inside is black. Do appreciate the different inseams. I also noticed that everyone seems to have a horizonal fold at the crotch, which means the rise is off. Pass, even at 20.00.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Is that bombastic Basso I hear?  Off to make coffee.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Easy Spirit Travelrite.jpg

My new boots...

skinny tee.jpg

Has anyone tried skinny tees and would they give this effect?

flowy pant.jpg

Best flowy pant so far that I have seen...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@snicks wrote:
@lolakimono,
Did you get your medical stuff taken care of while you were off a day here and there this summer? I seem to remember you saying you had several things needing attention.

@snicks

Nope!  Once I learned about the job, and then waited for the interview, I was still waiting to schedule appointments.  I have to report at 7:30, but I don't teach until 10:30, so if I get a 9:00 appointment I have to take a half day and request a sub in case I don't make it back before 10:30.  Otherwise, I have three "early" days, where I can leave at 3:00, but my schedule would be different with the other job so I haven't done anything yet.

I was going to be off from July 2 (my first day off since school ended) until August 13, when I have a conference to attend.  However, I didn't know that this special project was going to become available, so I've been working on that for most of July.  

Also, I learned that I am part of the recall for the double deadly airbags, and I called the dealer to replace them.  I was told to check back later, which I did yesterday, and now they say they're scheduling into late September, even though they don't even have a ship date for the airbags.  They will need the car for the whole day.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

more all day Christmas coming up this week!!

Look at this cute T I found in the Jr dept at TJ's yesterday,  had to buy it

they are really stepping it up with new stuff there. I got some nice things recently IMG_5078.JPG

Cutest tee ever... jtb

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, Yes to your question about SkinnyTees. I absolutely love them, have EVERY color. Best deal is in the two-pack for about $34. I don't know what I did all those years without them.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

THX!!!
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Good morning all! Welcome to the newscomers. Hello and goodbye to those who popped in before going golfing etc.

I'm following my habit of listening to a radio show called Philosophy Talk which is the 7-8 am hour.

Tuned in briefly to "Fashion Day" yesterday and was underwhelmed. Smiley Wink 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Is that bombastic Basso I hear?  Off to make coffee.

@gardensla

Right-o!

I wish he would ditch the mom jeans.  You would think he would have more style than those, but he wears them practically every time he's on air.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  So nice of "them" to think about your health and safety needs...

@Buttercups  good morning!  what does the philosophy radio show teach us... sounds interesting