Honored Contributor

Re: 🌸 A.M. Style LIve Chat, 6/24, 7:00 🌸

There is a lot of highlighting going on with Doris D.

Trusted Contributor

Time to take Daisy for a walk.  Before the whole neighborhood is up and she wants to visit with anybody in their yards!  She is a real social butterfly! Happy weekend everybody.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Snicks1  Thank you.  I am so happy - it feels like a weight has been lifted. I wish Anna was here to jump up and down and do the happy dance with me as she was my real estate agent when I bought the house.  

I called Quicken Loans to ask a simple question about my August statement and was connected to a snippy person named Victoria.  That's when I said calmly, it ends today Victoria and I just did it.

When I came home, I said, Anna I did it.

My other sister had a dream about Anna and my Ma and in the dream Mary told Anna, hey Bernie paid the house off.  In the dream Anna said, I know, she told me all about it.

So I know Anna knows - I just would like to see her face :-)

I love that, bernie.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle

Your trip sounds like it was delightful! And greeted home by your loyal fur babies!

@twinny70

Please give more info on your trip. Did you make it through Swannie? (Hopefully I spelled it correctly)

What does your new shirt look like? I'd love a description of it AND your trip.

@Bird mama

Yay! The house is YOURS!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@BriggsiePeawiggle

@Bird mama

Lucy has Prince purple shoes! Heart

Valued Contributor

@Bird mama I have a mop very much like the Hurricane mop but it has a longer handle. I got it on Amazon. The lady who cleans for me told me not to get the Hurricane mop because the bucket springs leaks on it. I figure she should know.....so I bought the other one. She's used it here for a few years and really likes it. I'll have to go hunt up which one it is though.

Honored Contributor

I "edged" my driveway yesterday and finally did the last big weeding job. Of course there are always a few weeds popping up, but the big jobs are done.
Our pool pump body sprang a leak and we had to order a new one, in the process of switching them out (naturally they aren't exactly the same, so some re-plumbing is needed), always something. I also had to replace tires on my car, had rubber coming off on one of them, made a horrible noise and scared the "you know what" outta me, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

@lolakimono her Granny from Delaware bought her those Crocs when she was out there last. Aren't they just the coolest? Her parents are young, fun people. Her dad is my brother's son. He's awesome -- an R.N. in an emergency room at a hospital in Seattle, and his mom used to be a news caster on a tv station somewhere. Now she works for Alaska Airlines. They told me they could get me cheap tickets anytime I want to come out. YAY!!  And Lucy is an amazing kid. She made me read to her while she sat on my lap, but I better not turn the pages! That was her job. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Years ago, when I lived in Detroit, the guy across the street had an alarm. He had a siren that looked like this on the front of the house near the roof.

Ademco 30 Watt Siren | 702

He wasn't home and that thing went off.  Man, was it ever loud.  It went on and on and I was worried about being able to get to sleep (we are talking hours).  I actually asked my Dad if he thought his aim was good enough to shoot it, lol.  

Somebody finally got in touch with the guy's brother and he came by and turned it off.

Wow!  I can't believe that no police ever come to follow up on such alarms.  Where I formerly lived, the alarm went off and the police subsequently advised me that it was a false alarm and went on to inform me how much I would be charged for future false alarms.  I always questioned if it were a false alarm-- who stands around waiting aftet an alarm goes off?  I never used the alarm after that.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I just saw this on FB and thought of you for your reunions, RE photographing the grands.  (numbered by age and color coded by family)