Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style LIve Chat- 10/15 8:00

@Bird mama

@Bird mama wrote:

So I bought  a couple of things from JCP last week and a new pair of winter boots from DSW.

Liz Claiborne® Long-Sleeve Shirt - TallStylus™ Long-Sleeve Ribbed Button-Front Cardigan - Tall

Bare Traps Andrea Bootie

Did you get these yet?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I read your tip about shoes and the distance between the sole and heel and it's true.  I have several pairs of 4 inch heels (shabooties or ankle boots) that I can run in.  I have one pair of Camuto shabooties that are 3.75 inches high and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why these seemed harder on my feet.  It's the pitch.  I just had a Eureka moment, lol

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Yes  I received all of the items that I ordered.  The blouse is a bit loud from  a print perspective, but I like it.

The eyes of the future are looking back at us and they are praying for us to see beyond our own time
Terry Tempest Williams
Honored Contributor

Packable paisley- deep discount at LE-

LLB Signature-

Trusted Contributor

Image result for fall sweater body is on point

Respected Contributor

The JR turtleneck sweaters are my style.  If I still lived in the North, I would order every color.  But since I have lived in the South I have not worn a turtleneck.  Life is always a compromise, isn't it.

Esteemed Contributor

Bird Mama, those chocolates are to tempting.  Good thing that I can't get my hands on them.  Nice looking clothes too.

gmkb, you are not being nosy.  I was diagnosed with a very serious neurological disorder 15 years ago called CIDP for short.  These infusions sustain me nicely & I am enjoying life to it's fullest.  It is an awful disorder, but my DH, DC & our wonderful church family are all so supportive.  I also thank God every day that I can get out of bed & walk.

It is looking nastier by the minute.  Foggy, windy & rainy.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • Good morning to my favorite fashionistas!  I love the Joan mock turtleneck, but mock or not, they all accentuate my hen's craw.  It tends to hang over the rim.  😨😱 Not a pretty picture.

Hope you are all having a great morning and finding something on this show that you can't live without.  

Honored Contributor

@luv-the-Q

What is a hen's craw, rofl?

Terry Tempest Williams
Respected Contributor

@twinny70  Thank you for the explanation and I wish you well.