Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style LIve Chat- 10/15 8:00

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

@Snicks1 ...

Ahh, Snicks ... but it's  RED ... it's time for a red coat!

I bought a pretty red coat a few years ago and only got one season out of it before I gained some weight and it was too tight.  I am happy to say that I will wear it again this year.  

Respected Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

Saying hi to I am still ox ox, LTT,Bird Mama, Sox & gmkb.  

I had my infusion on Monday so I should be good for another 8 weeks & we got flu shots on Wednesday.  No sore arms.  Hopefully we will stay healthy.

@twinny70 Forgive me if I am being nosy, but you frequently mention infusions.  Is that for iron?

Honored Contributor

Yikes!!! 🙈 LAura Geller's eye collection! Poor model eyeliner was pulling and looked so dry!! I'm sure it was fluke. Her products aren't for my 58 yr old eyes. Did order BE Cashmere shadows yesterday, Sold out! Waitlist is available. Beautiful shadows. Ingredients too!!
Honored Contributor

So I bought  a couple of things from JCP last week and a new pair of winter boots from DSW.

Liz Claiborne® Long-Sleeve Shirt - TallStylus™ Long-Sleeve Ribbed Button-Front Cardigan - Tall

Bare Traps Andrea Bootie

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

It is so good we are having it with coffee right now, I need to put the rest away somewhere Smiley Happy

@LTT1 wrote:

@Snicks1@I am still oxox

Thanks about the coffee cake!

I am going to also order Virginia Diner nuts for guys at holiday and a Smith Island cake (recommendations from a friend).

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Yikes!!! 🙈 LAura Geller's eye collection! Poor model eyeliner was pulling and looked so dry!! I'm sure it was fluke. Her products aren't for my 58 yr old eyes. Did order BE Cashmere shadows yesterday, Sold out! Waitlist is available. Beautiful shadows. Ingredients too!!

I also ordered the BE Cashmere shadows on waitlist.  I've had Laura's eyeshadows in the past and found them hard to blend.  Never really wore them much.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

The Fly London boots that are coming this way are in the color "Diesel" ... in leather. Got good reviews on Nordstrom site for that very color. 

I have been trying different styles/colors of Dream Jeanne's... some are going back.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

So I bought  a couple of things from JCP last week and a new pair of winter boots from DSW.

Liz Claiborne® Long-Sleeve Shirt - TallStylus™ Long-Sleeve Ribbed Button-Front Cardigan - Tall

Bare Traps Andrea Bootie

Waving to birdmama!! 💃 Love your avatar!!! 😍💗
Honored Contributor

Hi lovestoteach!! Another fav!! Avatar.💃💗
Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

Java, sorry to hear that you are still on workmen's comp.  Enjoy the LTS. 

It is foggy & chance of thunderstorms tonight & tomorrow.  70's after two frosty nights.  I think that this is our Indian summer.

DH & I are off to a neighboring town to maybe shop & then on to his tiny village for some Okto bbq, car show & tractor pull.

We plan to do a couple of day trips next week if there are any leaves on the trees.  The trees will soon be at peak colors.

Off to make coffee.

@twinny70

You always plan fun days! Yours sounds wonderful💜

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~