Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Chat February 26, 2022

@SoX   I ordered the raspberry - it looked Barbie to me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Hi everybody, 

Just 27 degrees here in Jersey. So glad they have free shipping today. Enjoy the day everybody,

Coffee Good Morning GIF - Coffee Good Morning Smile GIFs
Super Contributor

Good morning to all.  Almost the end of February...a step closer to springtime!   Received a Q delivery this week,  Not for me.  Someone else's order, but Order Status showed my Isaac top as delivered. Sooo, had to get that resolved. Mailing item back today. Hope the Q shopper in OR gets her D&C order before Easter!

Quick check in and check out...going for hair app't.  Will catch up later. Have a great weekend. Finally seeing "Hamilton" in person tomorrow.  NOT why I am getting a hair trim, but excited!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama 

I'm looking forward to BBSD next week ... maybe Carolyn is bringing in something spectacular.   I did order the JAI cuff bracelet on Lunchtime Special this week, though ...  

Honored Contributor

I got out of the habit of checking lunchtime specials @SoX   I'm gonna post a physical note on my desk, lol.  Although they are rare, good deals can be had at the Q via lunchtime specials.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear @Bird mama @SoX @Caaareful Shopper @1 DancinQueen 

Ooops!

Went down a "rabbit hole" concerning the strand about "Disturbed" version of "Sounds of Silence" orchestrated and shown by NASA! So, good morning!

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Blown-away-by-this-music-Disturbed-group/td-p/7368214 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Right on Ms SoX @SoX and Ms Mama  @Bird mama .  

If we're here, it means He's giving us another day. Let's make it a good one.

Cloudy and cold here but we have NO precip on the ground. Yahoo for us for being bypassed. It could have been yet another Thursday (4th in a row) to be very ugly outside. So we are grateful!

So nothing's going on here today. We may hit up the gourmet market, dare I say visit their fine spirits area. Love this place, they're known for their butcher area and expanded to a larger store so you could get almost everything you need. 

Getting the washer fixed on Monday, suspension kit sent to me by sears, my guy Travis will be back to hopefully put the old girl back in business. 

So have a good weekend, make it a good one. 

Honored Contributor

@1 DancinQueen @Bird mama @PINKdogWOOD @SoX @Caaareful Shopper 

How wonderful...seeing "Hamilton"! Maybe I will get tickets!

Do you know I truly spent all of Jan straightening out orders from Dec? Don't know what to think!

Hopefully I can get out today to do returns!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

I do love that Leah does that! Takes one for the team. One can tell that she is wearing an item I don't think she would ever CHOOSE.

Did two ZOOM sessions (set up by yours truly) with college friends. 
'We will stay friends forever and rarely have talked over the many last years! It took me back in time!