Trusted Contributor

I thought 'blush' was the new fashion color....but seems like most lines show these bright colors....somebody is tricking us!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That 5% spandex is a deal breaker. I don't know why they insist on that.

~ house cat ~
Super Contributor

DH just commented about that D&Co. Tunic -- is it a maternity top ????

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Buttercup - aka BC said:

My fur babies are doing well. Squiggy is a little nervous since Charlie left us, and I swear I say his name softly "remember, Charlie is watching over us," and his little eyes close and he relaxes a bit.

When Peewee passed away last 4th of July weekend, I had to keep an eye on her brother Poppi for awhile. Even though he had Presto to keep him company during the day, I wasn't sure how he would do at night without his sister.

It was such a habit to come home from work and say, Poppi, Peewee, Presto, Grayson, mama's home, that I had to force myself to stop saying Peewee's name because Poppi would look for her.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Cap

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Buttercup - aka BC said:

Happy for you, Oxox. Smile

Bird, you are a tall glass of water. I'm a little envious of you, always wanted to be taller than 5-6.

Bird (alias "Pirate mama") do you have different length inseams for flats/heels/etc?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Bird mama said:

Okay lovestoteach - here's the bird report:

Poppi is still peppy and doing well. I had to trim his beak a week ago and he took it like a man. His mother (me) still gets nervous, even after doing this for 9 years.

Presto was just in here sitting on my shoulder. She loves having me home and I like feeling like a pirate when she sits on my shoulder and I walk around the upstairs.

Grayson is running the show as usual. I swear that bird thinks he's a dog.

Poppi will be 10 in June (God willing).

Grayson will be with me 6 years in July 9 (I don't think he was a full year old when he joined the family)

Presto will be 2 in June

Bird, I would love to see pics of your bird family ... they sound wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I just tried on my new paisley Easy Spirits, and the size 6 fits like a slipper. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Image result for easy spirit riptide paisley

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 jackthebear said:
On 4/4/2015 I am still oxox said:
On 4/4/2015 jackthebear said:
On 4/4/2015 I am still oxox said:

Just asked B is he wants a matzo brei for breakie and his response "I dun know" silly man

We didn't buy any matzo this year but matzo brei sounds good now

I ended up buying 5 lbs of Streitz thinking I would share with my brother and well he had already bough so its matzo galore at Casa B lol

We are carb watching chez JTB so matzo is off the list, but I think husband will get a box for work, he does keep passover AFA no bread.

What kind do you like, last night we had the round one with burnt parts, Shmurah Matzo, really good

Mom usually bought Streitz, and sometimes one of the Isreali brands, I had a had time finding the Streitz.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor
On 4/4/2015 lolakimono said:

I don't know about refreshed, but I am here! My flight got in about 1:00 a.m. (ET) but then I had to wait for bags. By the time I got my bag, got home and paid attention to the pusses, we got to bed about 2:30. And someone likes his breakfast at 5:30, so not a lot of sleep. I stayed in bed but he came back to visit, ready to scamper and greet the day.

At first I thought you were talking about BF, then I realized it sounds like 4-legged BF. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}