Esteemed Contributor
On 4/4/2015 lovestoteach said:
On 4/4/2015 Bird mama said:

I received the new shoes that I ordered last week. They fit well and are comfortable. I'm very pleased:

Women's Franco Sarto Merona2 - 427543

Great idea, too, that you were saying the toes are covered up...

I love that the toes are covered ... I'm not one for my toes out (hate my feet!)

Honored Contributor

I might not have internet access next weekend. AT&T is going to give me gray hair, I swear to God. I am in the process of transferring my home phone service to another company. My intent was to keep the AT&T DSL service. When I called AT&T yesterday to make sure nothing would go off the rails, it had gone off the rails and they were taking it upon themselves to shut down my DSL too, since it was all on one bill? What kind of sense is that? I had the phone service first, then added internet. Now one can't exist without the other?

I tried to go online to order that Uverse internet and get the great sales promotion and rewards card. The site won't give me the rate because I am an existing AT&T customer - one of my biggest problems with that company - they chase new subscribers and forget about existing ones.

I followed up with a different customer service rep late yesterday afternoon. In order to get the good rate, I need to let it all close out, give it a day or so, then go online and act like I'm new - I might not have the modem next Saturday {#emotions_dlg.mad}

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 SoX said:

No AM Style this morning?

My guide says 7 - 9 CST... that will be in a few minutes

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Morning, Snickster! I'm really tired of shopping, too. I get on a roll and don't know when to stop, but I did find some incredible things for next fall. And one of the ponchos (notice I said one) will be worn this spring and on cool summer days.

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 SoX said:

It should be starting at 8am. Let me turn on the TV.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/4/2015 lovestoteach said:
On 4/4/2015 SoX said:

My guide says 7 - 9 CST... that will be in a few minutes

My TV says AM Beauty ... WT...

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Bird mama said:

I might not have internet access next weekend. AT&T is going to give me gray hair, I swear to God. I am in the process of transferring my home phone service to another company. My intent was to keep the AT&T DSL service. When I called AT&T yesterday to make sure nothing would go off the rails, it had gone off the rails and they were taking it upon themselves to shut down my DSL too, since it was all on one bill? What kind of sense is that? I had the phone service first, then added internet. Now one can't exist without the other?

I tried to go online to order that Uverse internet and get the great sales promotion and rewards card. The site won't give me the rate because I am an existing AT&T customer - one of my biggest problems with that company - they chase new subscribers and forget about existing ones.

I followed up with a different customer service rep late yesterday afternoon. In order to get the good rate, I need to let it all close out, give it a day or so, then go online and act like I'm new - I might not have the modem next Saturday {#emotions_dlg.mad}

They do dumb things... would not add our landline for a promotional rate (although a relative got to do this) b/c we are existing customers. I'd rather not have our land-line tied to our internet anyway... but what a way to lose business!

Honored Contributor

Good Morning girls

Sunny but windy here

I have been shopping these past 2 days/ L&T GAP Marshalls etc.

Still wavering on my IMAN pants

Ate too much last night at the Seder

Honored Contributor

Hi SoX, I was also on a roll a while back, bought quite a few things for Summer, but I think I'm done now. I have so much Fall/Winter that I really don't think I will need anything for a long time. Of course "wants" may rear their head up, at any time. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}, but right now, I just feel done.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

My shopping "being on a roll" has consisted of doing some research into pawn and Southwestern jewelry... just a feeling I have... I don't like that "our" stones are going world-wide. Hoping that the craftsmanship, etc. are safely tucked away in museum now. What pieces of Americana they are! They are treasures of our history, IMO.