Esteemed Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Chat - 12/05/15

@jackthebear, I am so envious that you got to golf yesterday! Yippy skippy for you! We have 10 in. of new snow on the ground, so no golf for me until March or April. Woman Sad  I did see our club's General Manager at the NBA-DL game I went to last night, we were bemoaning the loss of golf.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack@jackthebear

You two have great fun with golf... go on and enjoy... as long as the weather holds out!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
To answer Leah's ? of the day, I have two favorite Christmas songs; O Holy Night, and Sleighbells Ring, are you listening, in the lane, the snow is glistening......... but I hate snow, lol.

I like Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas from Meet Me in St Louis, white Christmas and some others,  The Messiah 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinnytees. I have them in multiple colors, love them. Stretchy enough to feel like there is a little support, not like Spanx. I can wear them whatever length I want, they are great under sheer or holey tops. I don't layer Logo, but I do layer these. They are probably too long for petite so, but perfect for me. I have other brands in other colors, but like my Skinnys best.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

DD's BIL has found Mrs Right -- it looks like!  I asked her where a picture was.... she said Facebook... can't find it ... oh, my snooping is getting bad...

PS... He has movie-star good looks and is not even aware... they met online dating...Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1

I'm on my android tablet and have no idea how to post a picture with this thing.  I don't know if I CAN post a picture with this thing.  DSW was having a special for Black Friday.  They are called EZ moc clog or something like that.  I like them better than the traveltime style because a new pair of traveltime clogs nearly break my arch (on top) until I break them in.  I have a high arch.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ok, this is stupid, but....we will be getting water lines replaced in our front yard, yesterday they came out and spray painted where all the water, sewer, gas and electric lines run underground. Problem is that today I plan to do a final leaf clean up in the front yard, all the leaves have finally fallen and it's supposed to get to the mid 50's. Don't want to interfere with their painted lines, so I guess I'll just be careful to not disturb the leaves they spray painted. I have a multi-colored striped front yard right now. lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1, Moos to Yous!

my fav songs would be O Holy Night and Mary Did You Know.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning Earlybirds!  May I crash your party?

Stan the Man!  Just wanted to say it's so nice to see Stan Herman on.  I've never bought any of his things, but he's just such a fun, happy guy, I enjoy watching his presentations.  Wish I had his fluffy coverup right now!  It's cold in here and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@tototwo, welcome! Join the party!