Trusted Contributor

Re: A.M. Style Chat- 11/12, 7:00

I always loved winter white, but I still have that old time worry that I will get chocolate or sauce on them.   How silly.  What am I waiting for?!🙄

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Snicks1

Friday night I wore black jeans shimmer gray tee. the same stripe j crew open cardi -- gray/white purchased last summer! That thing has been a life saver.

Sat night: Simonton palazzo pants (WHICH DO NOT WRINKLE!!!) with a black lace turtleneck (Camuto). It is a non-wrinkle item too)

My shoes were tacky b/c of the walk in our locations (white easy spirits) oh well! I was SO GLAD I made the decision to wear comfort as you never know) The pants were so long that the shoes didn't show!

@LTT1  ...  

I just love your sense of style, girl friend ... comfort for me these days is "where it's at!"

Honored Contributor

@capatosta wrote:

I always loved winter white, but I still have that old time worry that I will get chocolate or sauce on them.   How silly.  What am I waiting for?!🙄

@capatosta

Winter white + lake effect snow = no go

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Okay ... time to go wash last night's dishes and make coffee ... just can't watch you-know-who.

that could be quite a list, 

LOL, Jack!    I'll leave you to your own thoughts on the matter.

but we come back every week

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@SoX wrote:

Okay ... time to go wash last night's dishes and make coffee ... just can't watch you-know-who.

that could be quite a list, 

LOL, Jack!    I'll leave you to your own thoughts on the matter.

but we come back every week

You're killing me, girl!   Bwahaaaaa  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:
If I needed any pants I might be tempted to try these by IM, they look nice, in the gray and black.

I could use a pair of gray pants, but I just need to continue my journey on to a smaller size and I already have a nice pair that will fit.

Trusted Contributor

If vendors can sell products for half price....then they are making way to much on an average day.   I wonder what the profit margin is on cosmetics to begin with?!

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

Well, she had on fairly flat black booties ... I may try something like this with black leggings SOMETIME!
But as an aside, we found ourselves walking down the street to "reclaim" our car from the valet so we could get to our event on time. So much traffic due to games/events in the city. I was SO GLAD that I chose the comfort of walking shoes!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Sunny and cool here. Just finished my Chobani flip in the apple crisp flavor, yum.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Love the Missoni pattern for tennies!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~