Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style = A.M. Beauty Live Chat, 1/14

The buttons are decorative on the sweater.  The pants are side zip, however there are button holes so I suppose if one wanted to do it the hard way.......

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

Love that coat, too! It is looking like a military-inspired feel might be popular this spring -- no?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Interesting my Mom had macular degeneration but she was olive skinned with dark eyes but she did smoke for many years and they say this is also a factor.

@Bird mama wrote:

@LTT1

My Ma had macular degeneration (can't remember if it was wet or dry macular degeneration).  I'm fair, light colored eyes and a perfect candidate for macular degeneration.  I've never been advised to take eye vitamins, however when Ma was diagnosed, I got religious about wearing sunglasses.  Then one day I was listening to Lessman and thought, yea Bernie, you are a picky eater and an eye vitamin would probably benefit you at least a couple of times a week.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the laugh, I remember him! Goody Two Shoes right. 

The pants are cute, I think when not over the top, buttons work as do ruffles.

Even zippers in moderation, which may or may not apply here Smiley Happy

Zipper-dress.jpg

That said, I'm off to my ritual breakfast. Have a lovely week ladies.

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I always enjoy a good "flocking."Cat LOL

Image result for flocking memes

Honored Contributor

@LTT1

The jacket is kind of cute.  I won't be ordering it.  I think it's 100% cotton, can't confirm whether or not it's lined.  I can't imagine wearing it over something with sleeves.  The cotton sleeve would just drag over a sleeve.  Also 100% cotton will wrinkle like all get out.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

You hit on something else that contributes OXOXOX.  Ma was a smoker - actually our entire family smoked at one time.  I used to smoke years ago.  

Honored Contributor

I will sign off now and say that after missing (mostly) all of the action here for three weeks, it is good to be back.

Almost finished with "the crud!"

Wondering about our missing posters @Dawnie@sweet serenity @gmkb@twinny70 and hoping they are ok?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Take care posters and have a great week.  I'm sure I'll see you around the forums :-)

Honored Contributor

It is hard to n listen to  the new IT cosmetics representitive... she is such a chatter mouth and runs all her sentences into one without taking ONE BREATH the entire show. They really need to work with her to make her presentations easier to listen to.

Her eye brows look really bad as well. Drawn on like she used crayon or something.  I would think that if she is representing the IT brow product that they would fix her brows some how.