Re: A.M. Style 4/20 = A.M. Beauty

@Bird mama wrote:

Looks like it's a regular AM Style Woman Happy

@Bird mama 

TY- I just edited the title.

Program guide was showing all beauty shows. Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style 4/20 Live Chat

I ordered shorts a week ago from LLB, but UPS is holding them hostage.

They delivered early, on Wednesday.

I was at work, so they left a hang tag.  LLB via UPS always requires a signature.  Sometimes they deliver to an access point and I have to pick it up.

Thursday was my day off, so I posted the hang tag WITH SIGNATURE in case they came while I was in the shower or couldn't hear the door.

By 5:00, still no UPS, and I see in the tracking information that there is a problem with my address because they don't have the apartment number.  I don't live in an apartment and they literally stuck the hang tag on my door the day before, so I'm not sure how they don't know the address the next day.

LLB calls UPS to reschedule delivery for Friday, and so again I was home ALL DAY waiting on this ^&*@ package, and then we left at 6 to go to seder.  

I then get a message that they were unable to reach me, so they will attempt to redeliver on Monday.

Today the tracking shows that they are going to attempt delivery today.

These better fit!

And there is one color which is backordered until the first week of May, so I may have to go through this again in a month.

Honored Contributor

Today (4/20) is the two year anniversary of my aunt's passing.  She beat BC for 29 years and then it came back with a vengeance.Cat Sad

I hope that our dear @gmkb is able to read our messages, even if she can't post at this time.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I ordered shorts a week ago from LLB, but UPS is holding them hostage.

They delivered early, on Wednesday.

I was at work, so they left a hang tag.  LLB via UPS always requires a signature.  Sometimes they deliver to an access point and I have to pick it up.

Thursday was my day off, so I posted the hang tag WITH SIGNATURE in case they came while I was in the shower or couldn't hear the door.

By 5:00, still no UPS, and I see in the tracking information that there is a problem with my address because they don't have the apartment number.  I don't live in an apartment and they literally stuck the hang tag on my door the day before, so I'm not sure how they don't know the address the next day.

LLB calls UPS to reschedule delivery for Friday, and so again I was home ALL DAY waiting on this ^&*@ package, and then we left at 6 to go to seder.  

I then get a message that they were unable to reach me, so they will attempt to redeliver on Monday.

Today the tracking shows that they are going to attempt delivery today.

These better fit!

And there is one color which is backordered until the first week of May, so I may have to go through this again in a month.

mr bears order from llb was left with sig?  

annoying .  can u go to tracking and for them just to leave it or deliver to neighbor 

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style 4/20 = A.M. Beauty

@Sweet_Serenity   I've had that happen Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

annoying .  can u go to tracking and for them just to leave it or deliver to neighbor 

@jackthebear 

In theory the signed hang tag should work, but I don't understand the whole address thing.  I wish they would use another carrier, depending on the price/distance, but they ONLY use UPS.  

UPS is a %$^@shoot when it comes to delivery.  I have had $$$$ just dumped off, no knock and other things like cat toys $ where I have had to sign.  Sometimes the ones like LLB that always require signatures they will just leave.  

Honored Contributor

I saw these fresh sneaks and although I don't love black, it's nice to see a pink sole-

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear 

In theory the signed hang tag should work, but I don't understand the whole address thing.  I wish they would use another carrier, depending on the price/distance, but they ONLY use UPS.  

UPS is a %$^@shoot when it comes to delivery.  I have had $$$$ just dumped off, no knock and other things like cat toys $ where I have had to sign.  Sometimes the ones like LLB that always require signatures they will just leave.  

OK . it's annoying isn't it.  and there's no reason you/customers should have to go to a pick up place when we requested a home delivery

Honored Contributor

The pink sole on the Puma sneaks is a refreshing change of pace. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise