Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style 4/20 Live Chat

Good Morning ladies happy holiday weekend, just bought the TSV in Summer Tea, B and I both shower with the bath gel and he uses a cream at the gym all the time.

It is a bit pricey but the stuff is good

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style 4/20 = A.M. Beauty

@Bird mama 

I like the Amazon Essentails line, I have a dress and two basic t shirts from them, and I bought B a few pairs of shorts from them

@Bird mama wrote:

I've never tried any clothing from Amazon.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Hmm spanx with butt pads Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The Cuddle Duds set is cute but the colors shown on air are not reflected on line, Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Image result for passover greeting

Related image

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The host on now is so irritating.  She just loves to show her body.....we get it....you are thin.....stop with the modeling!

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama ,

I think I need those Spanx shorts!  seriously!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

A9DA7B95-A8DD-48D5-9250-550EC0E503AD.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Last week I was looking for a handbag that was just the right size for me; I came home empty-handed. I'm considering a Patricia Nash I saw online though. Of course while looking online, I found a red cardigan that I said I wouldn't buy ( but it was a bargain at $14 on Macy's) and a pair of Tommy Hilfiger navy slip-on tennies ($29 on Nordstrom Rack.) These 2 things are part of a current "preppy" look that started with a pair of navy pants I bought at the Q and a tiny red/navy polka dot Hilfiger polo shirt I then bought to go with the pants. I hope this TH preppy thing is now complete. I was on waitlist for a set of TSV maxi dresses for weeks and wanted to edit the order to a different size/color, but the system doesn't let us edit waitlist items. I canceled them and found a solid stone color maxi that I bought instead at a b&m store, I think that was it and enough for fashion for me this week, as I still claim to be purging, not adding.

I insulated my garage door myself this week. A website said it would take an hour; it took me 6 hours w/o a break, and I was exhausted. I'm a terrible DIY'er! I used the recommended tape, but as I reached halfway it was still sticking to the insulation but falling loose from the door ... ugh. So, I bought 3 more types of tape & will work on it as soon as my new desk chair arrives today. (I spend a great deal of time in a desk chair writing my e-novels, and the chairs become worn-out casualties every couple years.) I have to add that the garage is so much cooler now, and hopefully that'll help keep the house cooler.

I wish my fellow fashionistas a great spring holiday weekend.