Honored Contributor

A.M. Style 4/20 Live Chat

[ Edited ]

I thought I would check in with our style sisters this holiday weekend.  It is all day beauty, so I won't be tuning in.

What is new with everyone and any fashion items to report?

Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. Style 4/20 = A.M. Beauty

Good Morning @lolakimono 

I haven't been shopping for the past month so I have nothing to report.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

All day beauty, that's a bore

all day philosophy

trying to work off last night's seder, 

will go to try to find some tops for last summers embroidered jeans,   closet clean out went a bit too far.

Honored Contributor

Good morning all.
Hope everyone is well.
No purchases for me this week.
First two days of the week I worked on clearing flower beds, the areas out by the pool, etc., Wednesday took hubby for a minor outpatient surgery (he's fine), Thursday morning spent with my brother helping him out a bit, yesterday went to buy some plants, but they didn't have what I wanted, yet, did a little grocery shopping. Today...need to do some house cleaning, but not much ambition, I'm beat, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   Wow, that's a busy week.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono 

@jackthebear 

@Bird mama 

@Snicks1 

Drean Jeanne’s with ankle zips ✅

they are black; fir in the ankle is new for me; pleased

The bright turquoise IM sneakers arrived yesterday (Good Friday) have not tried on yet. Both orders arrived in the same box... interesting. Ordered the pants 4/9.

Arrived yesterday on Good Friday... 🤔

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono @Bird mama @Snicks1 @LTT1 @jackthebear 

Good Morning ladies-  I'm heading to the beach for the day.  Hair appointment - Not sure what I was thinking making it this weekend but I've hit that point where I'll cut and color myself if I don't get it done.  

I was a good little shopper this week!  I decided I 'needed' some summer tops.  Chez Marshalls had some really nice linen summery tops so I did pick up three.  Ironed them this week and they are going to be great for summertime!  

If you are a Patricia Nash fan...(I am) - Head to your local TJ, Marshalls, my store is on overload.  Bags are beautiful.  Lots of Dooney's too. 

Also picked up a pair of Spenco slides here- A350777-  I can't wait to see them. The second I saw them I knew they were for me!  Picked them up in floral.  Figured they would be cute comfy summer shoes.  

@Snicks1 - If you get another burst of energy- My house is always available!  Wow..busy week. 

Happy Easter, Passover, Day off...enjoy the week! 

Honored Contributor

Looks like it's a regular AM Style Woman Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

do you remember my post last week about the 2 tops from Amazon, they are arrived yesterday and are pretty good

no name and no fabric content in them which is odd but will keep,

TBH . I haven't been totally impressed with the clothing I have got from there as some are, and it's too much work to go thru 1000s of stuff,  

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@lolakimono @Bird mama @Snicks1 @LTT1 @jackthebear 

Good Morning ladies-  I'm heading to the beach for the day.  Hair appointment - Not sure what I was thinking making it this weekend but I've hit that point where I'll cut and color myself if I don't get it done.  

I was a good little shopper this week!  I decided I 'needed' some summer tops.  Chez Marshalls had some really nice linen summery tops so I did pick up three.  Ironed them this week and they are going to be great for summertime!  

If you are a Patricia Nash fan...(I am) - Head to your local TJ, Marshalls, my store is on overload.  Bags are beautiful.  Lots of Dooney's too. 

Also picked up a pair of Spenco slides here- A350777-  I can't wait to see them. The second I saw them I knew they were for me!  Picked them up in floral.  Figured they would be cute comfy summer shoes.  

@Snicks1 - If you get another burst of energy- My house is always available!  Wow..busy week. 

Happy Easter, Passover, Day off...enjoy the week! 

they do have some lovely linen things there now, but I haven't found any that fit me, but keep looking