Honored Contributor

I was awake too early and started making a huge pot of bolognese sauce. It takes hours to cook, so once all the ingredients go in, I just sit with my coffee and my weekend indulgence...a huge croissant with blackberry jam. YUM!

Getting concerned about Leah. She's not here again. They keep saying she's on vacation, but it's been a long one. 

I don't purchase many summer clothes. This is my least favorite season...heat, humidity and just uncomfortable to me. I have lightweight linen tops, long sleeve shirts w/ spf and may switch out my jeans for linen blend pants, but how much do I n eed when I do laundry twice a week?

So, HAPPY MOTHER'S  DAY and if you aren't a mother, you all had one to celebrate and remember. Widdle Celebrations In Memory on Mother's Day Waterproof Graveside Memorial Card - TY190.jpegHappy Mother's Day.jpeg 

Honored Contributor
Happy Mothers Day Images – Browse 1,198,709 Stock Photos, Vectors, and  Video | Adobe Stock
Happy Mother's Day In Heaven,Happy Mother's Day Message,Mother's Day  Wishes,Mother's Day Greetings,

Happy Mothers Day To Moms Of Fur Babies Glitter Graphic, Greeting, Comment,  Meme or GIF | Happy mom day, Fur baby mom, Pet mom

Honored Contributor

https://community.qvc.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/33416
Per @Carolina925 
Good morning! Surprised to see Leah was absent this morning but I do like Pat and think she looks great, as always. Was semi interested in the camp shirt but it was extremely see-thru in the white and I sure don't need to have to wear another layer in the summer. I was ready to find something new and fun so will continue watching. Not much on the agenda for today, just taking a weekend to rest. Got a new "squirrel proof" bird feeder after they chewed the feed holes from my last "squirrel proof" feeder. Those pesky squirrels are so destructive. I hope all our style sisters have a great weekend and feel the love on Mothers Day. Wishing my mother was still with us. If you still have your mother, please think about at least giving them a call if you can't be with them, trust me on this.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

That BREEZIES UNLINED bra needs a bit more coverage...See the model!!!

Honored Contributor

@LTT1   Definitely recognize your Mom if still able to be with her. Even if she wasn't the best sometimes, don't have any regrets or thoughts and words you cannot take back. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, Your messages (BLOGS) are always beautiful. Have already had my cry this morning. The poem could have been words written from my own heart. My mom died when I was a little girl. Thank GOD for the nuns at my school. They were all moms to me.  My dad raised me by himself. We had no other family.  So as you can understand your morning message meant the world to me. A SINCERE THANK YOU!!  Enjoy your sauce and your wonderful jam and croissant .MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Thank you for the beautiful Mother's Day sentiments...

and you are so right! 
We all have had a mom in our life (and Grandmother) to think of this weekend!

in a moment I will post my newfound fashion excitement...

I can be so "duh" sometimes..

have just discovered the brand "skims" which consists of great fabrics and a skimming trim cropped fit!

But first don't you know, I had to "discover" these type tops on Amazon, some of which I'm pleased with others not so much.

Could not wear a bra because of shingles, so I did find something in a double-lined (fab) "Reoria" tank which perfectly suits the underneath I need!

Will post photos later!

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

I am so very sorry you lost your mom ..when you were little no less. It is just heartbreaking for you. 🙏🫶

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

My mom has passed quite a few years ago.

I do feel I make up for the loss by spending quality time with my DD. She keeps me young!

Just yesterday we had lunch at PF Changs… we take this time out from our busy schedules ((well, here mostly because mine is at the "laid-back" stage) lol

but it is a break from the fast-paced world that we both seem to need. We refer to it as our "self-care" themed time!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I have n-covers by "De Mrs" (say it quickly (dimmers lol) that I LOVE!

They were expensive (and still are) but they are the thinnest silicone and very comfortable on my skin. I have wished the company would make them larger and I would wear them as shoulder pads! 
They stick without any "gel" too!