Valued Contributor

Re: A.M. STYLE Live Chat 4/29, 7:00

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama - So sorry you've had this awful week! Glad the antibiotics & drops are helping you turn the corner. How are the featherbabies?

@LTT1 -meant to say, have cast one of two roles in the short film, it's a coup... look for the announcement on FB in the next few days. Smiley Happy

@lolakimonoCute ensemble, love the shoes.

Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama. Morning, I hope meds do the trick, I hate being sick. I can't think of the last time I had to take an antibiotic. 

I forgot nursing option for girls which I did.

Honored Contributor

Pink porcelain beads with painted roses, brass and small pink bead spacers strung on what it think black leather Cord. Approx 28 it looks like a few beads may not have been completely covered with the pink glaze I have shown that in the pictures. Barrel clasp closure. Very nice vintage condition as found - not cleaned.  Nice weight, not flimsy. Please view photos, they are an important part of the description.  Please ask as many questions as you like. An original photo design © 2016 - Scente...:

Honored Contributor

il_570xN.993686124_6fh4.jpg (570×428):

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama

@Bird mama wrote:

@Snicks1  I swear, I didn't feel this bad after my total hysterectomy.  This morning I can already feel a change.  When the urgent care doctor prescribed the augmentin I said holy s-it, what did you see in my throat?  He said why would you ask it that way?  I said, the only other time I was ever prescribed augmentin was 30 years ago for blood poisoining from a dog bite, rofl.

Stop IT

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@lolakimono  How's your mother and the rest of the family holding up?

@Bird mama

It's been a loooooooooooooooong week.  My mother overheard my uncle tell the doctor something, and then she learned that he had actually taken her to the hospital the day BEFORE she died but never called anyone.

Honored Contributor

@Buttercups
Good deal!
Honored Contributor

@Buttercups  Because I was running a fever on and off through Tuesday that would sometimes hit 103, I avoided playing with them much.  

Wed - Fri; because I was having such a hard time sleeping despite taking 12 hour cough syrup Grayson kept vigil very near the couch where I slept.

Last night was better - not a whole lotta hacking going on.  Still he kept vigil near me and slept near the couch all night.

Pigeons are called many unflattering names, among them flying rats.  I know different - my Grayson is sensitive and caring.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

I will be anxious to find out which necklace you like best.

Trusted Contributor

Good AM!  

Its been a decent week here.   Ordered two GILI pieces.  Both going back. Dress:  too much head to toe black for me.  Top:  debatable.  Sleeves down too far, too much exposure on this old horse.  LolIMG_2432.PNGIMG_2431.PNG