Honored Contributor

Re: A.M. STYLE LIVE CHAT 11/19/22

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Just went to the home page to look at the TSV (I'm half listening to McCloud).  The jacket (?) is oversized isn't it.  

I think the jacket (bed jacket?) looks good on Kerstin. She must have gotten the smallest size available, because the TSV does not look as big on her as it did on Jill Martin. I am passing on this one. 

@Jeanne from VA 

I have always thought, re Jill Martin, there is a girl claiming to be a small who is screaming to be a medium-to-large and wearing those small clothes makes her look bigger.  Kerstin is actually very thin.  No make-believe to be a whatever size.  She and Amy are two of the few.

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA   I thought it might be a bed jacket also.  Then again I remembered what the bed jackets looked like in the old days - pretty and feminine - and I said uh I don't think the TSV is a bed jacket Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

You got that right @Nonametoday  I figured out how to repair my chimney crown and which product to use via youtube.  Also figured out how to test all of the circuits and what do you call them - sensors?  for my dryer.  Repaired that for under $50.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise