Super Contributor

Re: A.M. STYLE LIVE CHAT 11/19/22

[ Edited ]

@Desert Lily     Like your new D&B bag.  Enjoy it.  I try very hard now to not search that website to keep my "pocketbook" in good health!

Super Contributor

@Desert Lily    Look at you...getting all those screws and bolts assembled for your snow blower.  I'm sure you'll do even better on that lawnmower.  Be proud you are finding ways to get it done.  I can relate to being exhausted, but ain't it great you can take that daytime nap?  Good on you.

Super Contributor

Sending each of you the very best of Thanksgiving wishes for a lovely holiday, whether spending the day with family and friends or having a quiet day alone.   

Please stay warm for those in the cold blanket covering many right now.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING, my Fashion Forum buddies.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@SoX They are very cool.  I did order these from another company that has free shipping & on sale.  They are the most comfortable boots!!  They are from 

Comfortiva

Honored Contributor

@Desert Lily 

I'm reminded of my husband assembling toys years ago on Cristmas eve. He never reads directions so sometimes it takes two attempts.

My bird bath was frozen too this morning so I'll have get the heated one out as soon as I remember where I put it away last spring. 

Respected Contributor

@SoX  Cute boots! I hope they work out for you.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

Just went to the home page to look at the TSV (I'm half listening to McCloud).  The jacket (?) is oversized isn't it.  

I think the jacket (bed jacket?) looks good on Kerstin. She must have gotten the smallest size available, because the TSV does not look as big on her as it did on Jill Martin. I am passing on this one. 

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Speaking of weather ... did y'all see what's happening in Buffalo, N.Y.?  If this is an indicator of what's to come, we're all in deep do do this winter!

@SoX 

Glad I don't live that far northeasterly.  It's always cold in Upstate NY except in July when I was there and it was always unseasonably hot and humid. 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Desert Lily  There was a time that appliances came with booklets.  When assembly was required, instructions were clear and there were drawings to help you follow along.  Trouble shooting guides and a schematic showing replacement parts were also included.  These days you get the item you purchased and you're on your own after that.  I'm a ready to assemble person - for me it's like working a puzzle.  There are a lot of us who are not ready to assemble people and I think companies need to remember that.  

@Bird mama 

I have saved thousands of dollars in repairs on my car and home appliances by using YouTube.