Honored Contributor

I woke up at 5:30 and am waiting for the weekly chat. Anyone beginning that?

Honored Contributor

There's all kinds of issues accessing the forums so people might skip it today

it works on iOS mobile 

Respected Contributor

Not watching this morning, figured the TSV would take it over and I don't buy SG items. Maybe everyone's on some fabulous vacation and having fun times. Enjoy your Saturday, try to stay cool if you're in the hot, hot, hot temps. I'm fixing to get dressed and work in the yard today with the hopes of sweating out some fat and any toxins; wish me luck!

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

Not watching this morning, figured the TSV would take it over and I don't buy SG items. Maybe everyone's on some fabulous vacation and having fun times. Enjoy your Saturday, try to stay cool if you're in the hot, hot, hot temps. I'm fixing to get dressed and work in the yard today with the hopes of sweating out some fat and any toxins; wish me luck!

@Carolina925   I guess you know "Carolina", 104 heat index here today. Please stay safe outside with lots of water and take breaks inside...oh, and a hat, for sure.

Super Contributor

Good Morning to all!  Checking in.  Not excited about the TSV.  Feel like it's a been there, done that.  Looking for something new and different.  However, it you are new to the Q, it might be a good basic for you.

I' styling in my Vionic slippers, Costco skort, CCBure v-neck top this a.m.....oh, and my Jockey undies.  TMI??  Sorry, but that's the extent of my fashion today!

Following a Girl's Trip to FL, developed Covid.  Been all good for days and last night started with chest congestion again.  Worried I might have the Paxlovid rebound issue.  Gotta retest and isolate to be safe.  Wonder what stylish items will be good for 5 days of isolation AGAIN!

Respected Contributor

I found I couldn't get on the boards using Edge as the browser but I could using Mozilla.

Good morning!

On the fashion front this week, I bought these Hue leggings from Dillards online. They were on sale for $29.

image.png

I also bought this Calvin Klein bra this week. I have other CK bras that I love. I liked the lace & embroidery that goes all around the back, so hopefully this one will work out.

image.png

I hope everyone is able to stay cool this weekend.

Honored Contributor

Hi @Shanus   Thanks for getting us started today.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Uh oh @1 DancinQueen   I'm sorry that you caught Covid.  Did you have a good time on the trip?

Honored Contributor

What a lovely bra @Desert Lily 

Respected Contributor

@1 DancinQueen  I hope you feel better again very soon.