Super Contributor

@Bird mama    Thanks for asking.  This was just a 3-some staying at our friend's home in FL.  We grew up in the same neighborhood and went thru school together and 2 of us went to college together.  We have all stayed in touch, but our visits  together over the years were never enough for old friends. After Covid, we felt sooner rather than later was imperative for a good visit.  Friend's flight from MI had no issues.  I, coming from PA, had several issues with flights, but that's another story.  Fortunately, we had a wonderful time together before the virus struck.  My FL friend was the oldest of 8 and the majority of her family live near her now.  We got to visiti with all of them and had so much fun.  We use to play and torment all her little brothers and sisters when we were teens, so it was great to reconnect with them and each other.  After we got home, FL called to say she tested positive.  MI was ok, but I tested positive.  After 2-1/2 years of being "safe", big bummer.  

Honored Contributor

I was up at 6:30 but I thought it was Sunday until a half hour ago.  So I went into my Sunday morning routine, I wondered why Leah was doing a Sunday morning show.  Some people are experiencing problems accessing the Forum. 

Honored Contributor

I was up at 4:30.  Tossed/turned and fell back to sleep and slept too long. I hate that.  

Why???  Why is Alberti wearing a long sleeved sweater and shorts???  (Too tight shorts I might add.)

Honored Contributor

Some have said they had issues getting on the Forums the last few days. I guess all's OK now?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Some have said they had issues getting on the Forums the last few days. I guess all's OK now?

@Shanus 

Based on the many posts, it appears that nothing has been fixed.  Some of us are not having any problems, but many are, and that hasn't changed.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Didn't make it here yesterday ... but all's well.  No problem accessing forums today.   

Shopped Sundance 25% off sale which I believe will end tonight.  Purchased two gorgeous sweaters for fall wear (just can't help myself when it comes to Sundance South West fashions).

Respected Contributor

@SoX  I'm wearing those 2 sweaters this fall vicariously through you LOL

They're very pretty

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily 

And if I had your figure, I'd rock those adorable leggings you just got ... they are the bee's knees, lol.