Valued Contributor

i see all the time, go out much?

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

What gets me, and it's not just logo, is the stylists are sending the girls out with jackets and things covering whatever it is they're trying to sell! Sometimes I'll turn it on and I have no idea what item it is they're trying to sell me! It's gotten so bad that often I hear a host or vendor telling the model can you please take off the jacket?!

Stylists? They have Stylists? They actually pay people to dress the models in those getups?

@shaggygirl 

Lol! That's been an ongoing puzzle around here; how could the stylists be so clueless?!

Trusted Contributor

I really like LOGO but hate the prices.

BUT...I do not like allllll the layering.  Its way over the top.

Everything does NOT go with Everything.  The prints the stripes the lace...I wear one Item at a time and that is how I where my logo.  But some love it.

The MONDAY NIGHT CREW, needs an ENTIRE overhaul.....ITS WAY TO MUCH...THEY TRY TOO HARD, CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND SHORTEN EVERYONES NAME...LORLOR....JAC....D....AME....OMG STOP IT !  ITS NOT GRAMMAR SCHOOL.

Trusted Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

I really like LOGO but hate the prices.

BUT...I do not like allllll the layering.  Its way over the top.

Everything does NOT go with Everything.  The prints the stripes the lace...I wear one Item at a time and that is how I where my logo.  But some love it.

The MONDAY NIGHT CREW, needs an ENTIRE overhaul.....ITS WAY TO MUCH...THEY TRY TOO HARD, CANNOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND SHORTEN EVERYONES NAME...LORLOR....JAC....D....AME....OMG STOP IT !  ITS NOT GRAMMAR SCHOOL.

So right Skid.

Respected Contributor

She really does look like shes wearing every piece in her closet!!  Ive never seen anyone walk around like that

Trusted Contributor

Just looking at all those layers of clothes makes me hot!  At this stage of my life, I could never layer like the models/hosts...I would start stripping off clothes in the middle of the grocery store, bank, walking the dog down the street....it wouldn't be pretty!!!

Esteemed Contributor

For the most part, I prefer tonal dressing and clean lines; I know it's a matter of preference.

But then I am petite. Even so, I also like this with talls.