Frequent Contributor

Re: A Lot Going On

[ Edited ]

I actually like Shawn pretty well. But can someone please remove those peep toed booties from her feet and burn them. She has me worried that they are glued on. I adore her quirkiness but those shoes are not for every outfit. 

Also the 85 dollar logo wearable curtain is not a deal. Logo is better than that tank thing. Just saying.

Respected Contributor

I lived Sonoma County for  over 30 years and now in Nevada I have never seen anyone in theses clothes.

Regular Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:
Does anyone else think that Shawn dresses like that to try to get a reaction? I can’t imagine anyone in their right mind thinks that hot mess looks good!

Either that or she needs to clean her mirror. It’s awful! And I like LOGO but she does it such an injustice.

I think tonight was the worst.  I couldn't figure out what that yellow thing hanging down one side was.  I've wondered if she is unhappy with her new schedule & her attire is a form of rebellion.  And yes those boots have got to go!

Honored Contributor

Some people complain that the host's don't wear QVC clothing and others complain when they do.

Seems QVC can.'t make everyone happy.

Respected Contributor

Carmine, seems like they’ll do anything to sell. These clothes are rediculous

Honored Contributor

I agree the clothes are not for everyone, but someone is buying them or LOGO would not be on air. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

Carmine, seems like they’ll do anything to sell. These clothes are rediculous

Sure, they will do anything to sell.  That's QVC's business. They are a retailer.  

Respected Contributor

Blackhole99, you are absolutely right somebody’s buying Logo I just don’t know who,I have never seen anyone wearing these clothes.

Honored Contributor

What gets me, and it's not just logo, is the stylists are sending the girls out with jackets and things covering whatever it is they're trying to sell! Sometimes I'll turn it on and I have no idea what item it is they're trying to sell me! It's gotten so bad that often I hear a host or vendor telling the model can you please take off the jacket?!

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

What gets me, and it's not just logo, is the stylists are sending the girls out with jackets and things covering whatever it is they're trying to sell! Sometimes I'll turn it on and I have no idea what item it is they're trying to sell me! It's gotten so bad that often I hear a host or vendor telling the model can you please take off the jacket?!

Stylists? They have Stylists? They actually pay people to dress the models in those getups?