Contributor

A Little Help from some Friends on Matching Top for Logo Pants

[ Edited ]

I bought Logo Lounge Pants from Lori's line A290218.  These are my first pants from her line. They are on clearance so I decided to give them a try. I have a lot of black leggings,  black cozy lounge pants in my wardrobe. I decided to buy the Wild Mushroom to try a color for the spring. I can't quite call the pants one particular color. I see them as a gray with a touch of purple.  How would you describe this color. What colors  do you think  matches?  I need some suggestions for a cute top to go with them. These are out of the box for me. I usually wear black leggings, or comfy denim jeans. Try something new for fun.  Any ideas on a  matching top. I would like something that will transition from cold winters to spring in an area with 4 traditional seasons. I would appreciate the help.  I wear a medium normally and I am 5'0 tall. I am a natural redhead. 

I am a cancer survivor and like to be cozy in whatever I wear but also cute and fashionable. I purposefully do my best to live a life with a spirit of love, giving back and a life on purpose.  I quickly  found during my recovery  and now over 12 years later, that cute fashion that I feel good in,  doing my best to put on some natural  fresh looking  makeup, using  good skincare, fixing my hair in a easy style ,that I like,  goes far in living my best life. It  lifts  my energy and daily fatigue not only then during  my  cancer and recovery but  even now over 12 years later.  I have worked hard to fight daily fatigue , through diet, research,  and finding peace with my personal  new version of health. I push past my fatigue and am grateful for the day.   Whether I am at home working on projects or out running errands as I am a stay at home Mom I want to put forth my best efforts.   PLEASE, any helpful ideas on matching colors or a cute top that elevates these pants past a normal sweat pant would be helpful and fun. Like I said, these are out of the box for me so it would be wonderful to have ideas and help.  It would definitely feel good to have a little help from some friends.   Thanks in love, health and peace. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Little Help from some Friends on Matching Top for Logo Pants

I think you could wear almost any color with them.  There are lots of T shirts in D&C, Quacker Factory, etc.  Some even have 2 fers.  I also think you would look good in turquoise, pale yellow, ivory and green.

Bless you for what you have been through.  I hope you continue in the best of health.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

@Seastarluv@Imaoldhippie

Bless you for all you have been through!

Cute pants!

How tall are you? Did you purchase the black or the mushroom...or did I miss this?

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Pants-with-Crochet-Detail.product.A29...

I  purchased the LOGO hoodie in black and gray with a bit of satiny fabric in the back:

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Knit-Hoodie-with-Satin-Back.product.A...

This one is a bit shorter than LOGO usually is...works for me on my 5’0” frame! I can vouch for this style and quite frankly, whether LOGO fit or not, the clothing items have all been very good quality!

I referenced @lolakimono

at the top because she has always been so helpful to me.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1

I am 5.0 " tall petite and size medium or size 10 and bought the wild mushroom color pants. Thanks. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie

Your color suggestions are great. Turquoise, I never considered that color with the mushroom but a subdued version of it is a great idea.  I love yellow but after seeing myself in a picture a year or so ago, I decided it needs to be an accent color on a top for me now as it really made me look heavier than I am.  Great ideas and advice. 

Valued Contributor

I think Merlot would look good with that Wild Mushroom color. 

This comes in Petite A311557 but they show the individual colors in the

Regular A288390.

The other colors in the Petite are Black, Dark Khaki & Dark Teal.  The Teal would look great with your hair!

Contributor

@tipsy

I love Louis Dell Olio's line of clothes. I watched his presentation recently and he really is a professional in every way. He knows his clothing line and what matches with what. One of his recent show was wonderful to watch his professionalism. He is amazing. It was  presented like a fashion runway show. This is a very pretty suggestion.  I honestly don't know that I have a teal top other than one that is a 3/4 length tshirt material that would not go with these pants at all. I really need a teal top in my life. My daughter has long red hair. She is a teen. She wore a teal dress to a family wedding and honestly it is one of the prettiest dresses I have seen  on her. I love it on her. She wore it for some pictures with freinds as well. The color looks gorgeous on her. She is my younger mini-me.  Teal was one of my wedding colors. I need a teal top for sure after all your suggestions. 

Respected Contributor

Lori has lots of tops in the french terry material that your pants you have.  Best of luck.

Respected Contributor

@Seastarluv  Welcome 

5’ and med also.  

This one in Macrame— If you do sleeveless. I sized up because it’s woven and has zero give.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Tank-with-Eyelet-Hem.product.A288875.html

And this one in the pinkish or whitish color would look great. Pricey, but cute and makes me feel good. I have the off-white. True to size, not too long, love the dropped shoulders.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Slub-Drop-Sleeve-Knit-Top-wTrim.product.A307256.ht...

Respected Contributor

@Seastarluv

Two more, but don’t want to overwhelm.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-Top-with-Side-Seam-Pockets.product.A299609.html

Coral Shell. A little flouncy, but flattering.

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Rayon-230-Swing-Top-with-Shirred-Sleeve.product.A302436.h...

Alabaster. Cute sleeve. I don’t own this one, but it is made with one of Lori’s newer blends which has become very popular.