Honored Contributor

Re: A LITTLE LATE FOR HOLIDAY SEASON...

Nordstrom says you can wear it to the office.

I love it. Timeless classic. I just got a Rebecca Minkoff velvet clutch for $12 and change that looks similar. Probably too many studs all at once. 😆

9591565_fpx.jpeg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF, I love it, but it would come to my knees(short).Woman Frustrated. I hope you have allowed evening wardrobe pieces on your shopping list. You should get it. It would look great on you!

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDUFF...    Oooh, I wish I could wear that, but it's too long for me.   However, I consoled myself by just ordering ...

http://www.qvc.com/C.-Wonder-Velvet-Blazer-with-Printed-Lining.prod

... in both colors.   Plus I got the velvet ankle pants, to boot!   All on clearance and free shipping (today).

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus

@tiny 2

I would have considered it for that rare special occasion, but my size sold out (I'll stalk it for a few weeks).  If I had somewhere special to go where I couldn't wear black with maybe a sparkly scarf (both of which I have), I'd have to go shopping...ain't that a shame Smiley LOL!   BTW, tiny, I still wear that scarf tied with my silver pendant and call it "tiny's knot!"

@ECBG

Georgio Armani!!!!   HeartHeartHeart  Consignment shop, here we come!  Smiley Tongue

@Greeneyedlady21

I can't see that jacket in an office setting...can you?  Maybe if I were a bartender in a hip hangout.  I love your RM clutch...what a steal!   But, yeah, too many studs with the jacket!  Smiley LOL

@SoX

I really love the printed lining on your CWonder velvet jacket...would you wear the sleeves rolled so you can see it...I like that look!   Wear it in good health, SoX!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

You might like this (see OP).  It reminds me of your Mural jacket.  Xsmall and small still available.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFFwrote:

@SouthFlorida321

You might like this (see OP).  It reminds me of your Mural jacket.  Xsmall and small still available.  Smiley Very Happy

Hey @MacDUFF yes I do like it, adorable, and would wear it year around too not just for holiday. But I'm fully stocked on black jackets now.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Love, love that jacket.   The perfect length, too.  Not a bad price, in the scheme of fashion things. It could be considered a 'classic', studs and all.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@SouthFlorida321

LOL..yes, you are!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY

Agree!  A good price and a classic with an edge.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFFwrote:

@Shanus

@tiny 2

I would have considered it for that rare special occasion, but my size sold out (I'll stalk it for a few weeks).  If I had somewhere special to go where I couldn't wear black with maybe a sparkly scarf (both of which I have), I'd have to go shopping...ain't that a shame Smiley LOL!   BTW, tiny, I still wear that scarf tied with my silver pendant and call it "tiny's knot!"

@ECBG

Georgio Armani!!!!   HeartHeartHeart  Consignment shop, here we come!  Smiley Tongue

@Greeneyedlady21

I can't see that jacket in an office setting...can you?  Maybe if I were a bartender in a hip hangout.  I love your RM clutch...what a steal!   But, yeah, too many studs with the jacket!  Smiley LOL

@SoX

I really love the printed lining on your CWonder velvet jacket...would you wear the sleeves rolled so you can see it...I like that look!   Wear it in good health, SoX!

@MacDUFF,Style it with a white shirt, jeans and booties.  Go out for steak.  "Nuff" said, LOL!!!Smiley Happy  Won't be long!!!!!!!!!!!"

Image result for images of cheer leaders jumping