Honored Contributor

Re: A HU for Denim & Co fans...

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 wrote:
@Susan Louise, A354040 is a cute top. The price is reasonable also. Enjoy it.

@Snicks1   Thanks...

ITA about the price! I also decided to take advantage of the current price and just ordered the lovely 'Spring peach'. Since it had touches of brown and khaki in the design, it will work great for wearing this Fall with brown and khaki pants/cropped pants/skort...besides jeans of coarse.

I did have to return my top and size up. It looks like I'll have the replacement by Friday.

As I mentioned in my review, the top is fitted...not semi fitted. For you or anyone else, I also suggest watching the video and see how the fit is on the model Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

OK... what is a "HU"??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SarahW wrote:

OK... what is a "HU"??

@SarahW   "Heads-Up"...or FYI  (for your information)  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Snicks1   Thanks...

ITA about the price! I also decided to take advantage of the current price and just ordered the lovely 'Spring peach'. Since it had touches of brown and khaki in the design, it will work great for wearing this Fall with brown and khaki pants/cropped pants/skort...besides jeans of coarse.

I did have to return my top and size up. It looks like I'll have the replacement by Friday.

As I mentioned in my review, the top is fitted...not semi fitted. For you or anyone else, I also suggest watching the video and see how the fit is on the model Smiley Happy

I detest fitted ! Steer clear of that fit. Just look at Michael Strahan on GMA every morning. They put that big guy in a fitted suit and his arms are bound up to where he can't raise his arms. He can't pull his jacket together. Only people that can wear fitted and still move is Susan Lucci and Robin McGraw. Princess Kate.

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Snicks1   Thanks...

How long did it take you to return the top and for the other size top to ship to you?  Total days as I am curious if my items do not fit and I need to return them for another size.  Did you use he Q label when you returned it for an echange? Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Snicks1   Thanks...

How long did it take you to return the top and for the other size top to ship to you?  Total days as I am curious if my items do not fit and I need to return them for another size.  Did you use he Q label when you returned it for an echange? Thanks!!

@crawford5153  This is the time frame:

My initial order was placed on 6/8 and received it on 6/14. I returned it to the PO before they closed on the same day.

QVC returns processed the return on 6/28...then 'in process' for 2 days until it was shipped on 6/30. The EDD is Friday...HTH Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Snicks1 wrote:

@Snicks1   Thanks...

Lovely top and the spring peach and sea glass are the prettiest of all the colors. You made a good choiceSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise Thanks for your prompt reply, very much appreciated Woman Happy

Let us know when you get your beautiful top.