Honored Contributor

from Anna Sui-

I like the boots, but I would probably NOT wear them with this skirt, perhaps something less "clunky."

Anna Sui Espresso Flowers Mesh Skirt

Anna Sui Espresso Flowers Mesh Skirt

Are there any fall looks that you are inspired to try?

Esteemed Contributor

I like the outfit but I would not wear the boots with heels. I prefer flats. A fall look that I would like now is anything not shorts, tank tops and sandals. I am longing for weather that gets below 90 at night. 

Honored Contributor

I would like to try a blazer with dressy bermuda length shorts. Worn with knee high boots and tights. Most likely in a black color scheme.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I like the sweater, the skirt, and the boots, but i wouldn't wear them together.  

Esteemed Contributor

It looks great on the model because she appears to be tall and thin. I'm much more average in height and weight and I don't think it'd be flattering on me (I think this outfit would make me look dumpy or frumpy).

Honored Contributor

Don't care for the skirt's ruffle.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I love this look from top to bottom @lolakimono !

Honored Contributor
No change to my usual …. I found a look years ago that I like and everyone recognizes.

Everyday: Bulky sweaters or ponchos, wooly scarves, dark pants, turtleneck shirt, block heel booties. Handmade sweaters, ponchos and scarves are my “thing “

Dress - all black with jazzy accessories.
Esteemed Contributor

I love everything about this outfit (especially the sweater) and is exactly how I see those in an artistic/creative line of work dress

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Love the skirt and the top.  Bloggers are cautioning against buying square toed shoe wear of any type, say it is short lived.