Honored Contributor

I haven't watched QVC in many years. Is that Shawn?😳 

The leg coverings the vendor is wearing is a perfect example of selling clothing that unsuspecting women think makes them look fashionable. Might as well tear up a white sheet, sew a seam and call it a day.🙄

Honored Contributor

people living under the bridge would use them for no telling what

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@matty liz wrote:

That line and vendor are difinetly in another place!

@matty liz welp one place is in my closetSmiley Wink

PLW is one of the only lines I purchase at QVC. In fact, I'm wearing a pear of jeans today. I have many jeans, jackets, and blazers and I always get compliments when I'm wearing something from PLW. The best part is the construction of the garments is impeccable--generous hems, double stitching, faced zippers, top stitched facings, etc. and the fabrics are beefy and cotton-rich. I'm glad there's still something for me at QVC.

@Love to Run  @matty liz  - I also have several articles of clothing from the PLW line in my closet.  Nothing wrong with the vendor or the clothing line.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@matty liz wrote:

That line and vendor are difinetly in another place!

@matty liz welp one place is in my closetSmiley Wink

PLW is one of the only lines I purchase at QVC. In fact, I'm wearing a pear of jeans today. I have many jeans, jackets, and blazers and I always get compliments when I'm wearing something from PLW. The best part is the construction of the garments is impeccable--generous hems, double stitching, faced zippers, top stitched facings, etc. and the fabrics are beefy and cotton-rich. I'm glad there's still something for me at QVC.

@Love to Run  @matty liz  - I also have several articles of clothing from the PLW line in my closet.  Nothing wrong with the vendor or the clothing line.  

@San Antonio Gal 

I have never purchased anything from that line because the prices were such that I feared the fabric and construction and now that you have told me you have articles from there and find them well done and of good fabric, I'm in.  I see things I like but fear purchasing.  Thanks.  I am about to go shopping!

Honored Contributor

Those pants  aren't for sale yet. Have to wait.

Honored Contributor

To CLARIFY the picture of the pants provided in this post are NOT what the vendor was wearing; however, the pants she had on will be available on June 13 and they go along with the two cottons tees.  The pants are elastic waste with a drawstring and are very boxy and relaxed.,  If you watch the presentation of the two t-shirts, you will see her wearing the pants.

Honored Contributor

Do they come in colors, I wonder ?

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Well @SharkE,

I guess like you have said, people are probably more interested in finding formula for their babies then what you personally buy or watch on QVC everyday, right?!

Have wanted to post that back to you. 

Not how I usually am but sometimes you just have got to give it back!

Sometimes this place is not a good influence on character. But I'm tired of the mean girls and the bullies.

"I'm mad and I'm not going to take it anymore!"Thank you "Network." 

And that includes everything I can do to help a lot of things with every other sane human being in any little way I can.

For a start, not always to ignore bullies but stand up to them.

Sounds like you need a "time out"!  How do you stand up to someone on a computer.? If I were that bothered I'd find a hobby, and stay off the forums. This is for enjoyment,and enlightenment, don't get upset. Have a nice day.

Honored Contributor

@HLP ,

You have a nice day too!

I already did. Thanks.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

6.jpg