Honored Contributor

what does that woman have on  ? what's those white curtains like pants ?

I'm completely perplexed  !  Peace, love clothes show with Shawn.

Honored Contributor

I can't find them now the vendor had them on while showing the T shirts.

looked like those space suits they wear when they launch into space.

they billowed out from the knees and were real voluminous pointed at the sides. Never seen nothing like that ever.

Honored Contributor

You talking about Peace Love World vendor?  They are her new pants but won't be available until later this month.  If you were watching the presentation of the T-shirt you would have heard her.

Honored Contributor

DC1326.jpg

Honored Contributor

closest thing I could find to the white ones she had on.

Like johdpurs. 

Honored Contributor

Jodphurs.

Valued Contributor
Ugliest things I've ever seen.
Honored Contributor

Well @SharkE,

I guess like you have said, people are probably more interested in finding formula for their babies then what you personally buy or watch on QVC everyday, right?!

Have wanted to post that back to you. 

Not how I usually am but sometimes you just have got to give it back!

Sometimes this place is not a good influence on character. But I'm tired of the mean girls and the bullies.

"I'm mad and I'm not going to take it anymore!"Thank you "Network." 

And that includes everything I can do to help a lot of things with every other sane human being in any little way I can.

For a start, not always to ignore bullies but stand up to them.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

I had to look, so I watched the video and the vendor was wearing some really big pants!

Maybe the new style of pants will be bigger and looser now since the jeggings and  skinny jeans have been in style for awhile.  You know how fashion is always changing....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

From the posts made here all too often, it seems the title of this forum should be "Clothing".

Fashion is a popular style or trend of something, especially clothing. By definition it is ever-changing and evolving. I appreciate seeing different expressions, whether they are for me or not, particularly on QVC where there is very little trend-setting and most clothing sold is at least three seasons behind the trend.

The clutching of the pearls at anything the least bit unconventional is so tiresome on a Fashion forum.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson