Trusted Contributor

I almost didn't buy the "Ninotcka" jacket, the Essentail Ponte Double Breasted Jacket for two reasons: thought the forest color would be too warm for me; didn't know how flattering the double breasted style would be on me. I'm so glad that I did, as it is one of my favorites from the Linea Fall 2010 line. I also got the matching skirt, the sweater, and the velvet tunic and pants. Looking at the reviews, it doesn't have nearly as many as the other new jackets, although all are five stars.

This has been the most incredibly versatile jacket for me. I have worn it for a suited look, belted, with a wonderful vintage Anne Klein wool shawl I already had over one shoulder. Also with the velvet pants and forest sweater and gold ball necklace for a very comfy and warm dressy casual look. I also wear it with Denim and Company dark green jeans with any number of different sweaters underneath for a more casual look. I've worn it buttoned, unbuttoned, belted with the same belt or a contrasting one, unbelted, and it seems to do whatever I want it to do! Also with knee high boots with the pants tucked in. We have no trips planned for the immediate future, but it would be a wonderful travel piece.

Who else has this wonderful jacket?