Honored Contributor

7 for All Mankind has a sale, and many of their pairs are $99 or less right now.

Here is a sampling:

Honored Contributor

Re: $99 Premium Jeans

[ Edited ]

7 was always the cheapest of the premium jeans.  But nobody is buying jeans now a days.  So Frame, 3X1, Paige, etc are all having deep cuts in sales.  If you want a premium jean, here's your chance to buy.  I've been looking at Citizens of Humanity.  A brand of jean that rarely if ever has it's jeans on sale.  

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

7 was always the cheapest of the premium jeans.  But nobody is buying jeans now a days.  So Frame, 3X1, Paige, etc are all having deep cuts in sales.  If you want a premium jean, here's your chance to buy.  I've been looking at Citizens of Humanity.  A brand of jean that rarely if ever has it's jeans on sale.  

@songbird 

I'm sure you don't really mean to sound insulting in your post.

Here is the company bio where they use the word PREMIUM several times.

7 for All Mankind.PNG

Honored Contributor

There is a code for 40% off on their site as well. 

It does work for the sale jeans as well, I just practiced, but note that it will probably be final sale at that price.  It has a 48 hour window, but I'm not sure when they started offering the 40% off.

Respected Contributor

I've always liked 7's.  They seemed to fit me the best for some reason.  But I don't need any jeans.  I never noticed them to be any cheaper than other premium jeans. 

They do have a line called Jen7 that ran cheaper.  Typically $99 was the regular price so on sale maybe they could be had for $79 or $59 depending.  That was their line for us baby boomer gals who wanted a stylish jean but not too low rise or trendy.  Also their sizing didn't run in waist size, had normal sizes 2, 4, 6 etc....They were nice too.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  7 was always a premium jean.  It's cheaper because it not made in the U.S..  Only reason.  Why did you think it wasn't premium?   The rest are still American made.  Only difference.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@lolakimono  7 was always a premium jean.  It's cheaper because it not made in the U.S..  Only reason.  Why did you think it wasn't premium?   The rest are still American made.  Only difference.

@songbird 

I was addressing what you wrote before you edited your post.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

I like several pair of those shown! Thanks for the heads up!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Very nice looking!  I see they're getting a darker hue which is popular now.Smiley Happy