Honored Contributor

Re: 9/25 - IMAN'S Platinum Collection TS

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 - I pinned that RL color pallette so I can reference it. Have a number of items in those colors in my closet, some Halston, MarlaWynne & CK, but not the boots. Lol I need those gray taupe suede boots! BTW that pallette is from RL home goods/paint swatches.  

@CoG - The styling they do for IMAN's shows is superb! I always find something inspiring to try out of my own closet. Maybe the best of all 3 shopping channels regardless of designer/line. Certainly is a selling incentive when you can see how an item and/or color works with what you already own.

I also wonder about those leopard leggings they've shown. Don't see them online. Are they from IMAN's line??

@Chi-town girl - the leggings might be Slinky brand. 

Respected Contributor

Anyone's TSV jacket ship yet?  Mine is still in packaging.  Seems very unusual for HSN to take this long.  Makes me worry they didn't have enough inventory.  I ended up ordering 2 jackets in 2 different sizes in hopes one would fit.  Ordered one late on Friday night and the other on Saturday.   All the other items I ordered last weekend are shipped and should be here by Tuesday. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't order the TSV but I did order the leather moto jacket; still processing.  All my other items (coat and vests arrived).

FYI: I had to return them all for smaller sizes (by 2 sizes). I was surprised as I based it on the fit guide and what I had ordered last year from her. The replacement ones have already shipped; I sent mine back last Friday (fast delivery, I must say). But yeah, the leather items are still processing.

Respected Contributor

I finally got notice that my jackets have shipped out.  I got the rest of the items today.  The Iman gloves in the green fit great.  The purse is just so so, not that impressed with it.  Whether I keep both will probably depend if the green jacket works for me or not.  I also got Iman's Global Chic Runway Glam Look of Denim Draped Jacket.  It fit great and was a good length for me.  I also got her perfect plaid luxory wrap which is really nice looking also.  Hope one of the jacket sizes work for me!