Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: 9/22 TS - Vince Camuto "Cecil" Leather Slouchy Shoulder Bag 491-285

Beautiful bag! 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that ts bag this morning and had to jump on the black cherry.  Glad I got it before the color sold out.  Totally classic look this handbag has and it's the perfect size too.  Love, love, love.   

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I saw that ts bag this morning and had to jump on the black cherry.  Glad I got it before the color sold out.  Totally classic look this handbag has and it's the perfect size too.  Love, love, love.   

@BlingQueen022 - that Black Cherry color is one of my fav fall colors. VC leather is always excellent quality + It's a great silhouette.

Look forward to your review.  Hope you Heart it  Have a fab weekend! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 - that Black Cherry color is one of my fav fall colors. VC leather is always excellent quality + It's a great silhouette.

Look forward to your review.  Hope you Heart it  Have a fab weekend! 

@Chi-town girl Chi-town girl you cutie, thank you.  This is the first time I ever purchased a bag in this color.  What caught my attention was the silhouette of this bag.  It's classic.  It just totally grabbed me when I saw it.  I have a cross body bag in a vince camuto and I love it.  Love his leather.  Will definately post a review after I receive it.  i wish you a happy weekend too and make it a safe one.  

Honored Contributor

Love those booties that match the bag!  I wanted both but did not purchase!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Vince Camuto Vecka Leather Bootie With Tassels
493-681
Vince Camuto Vecka Leather Bootie With Tassels

Love these!