Honored Contributor

Re: 80's era Jordache Jeans commercials are the best!

As a high school graduate in 1980 I always felt like I got the best of both decades in my teenage early 20 years.  The '70's and the '80's.  Nothing like tight jeans and big hair.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

As a high school graduate in 1980 I always felt like I got the best of both decades in my teenage early 20 years.  The '70's and the '80's.  Nothing like tight jeans and big hair.

I agree, I graduated in 79.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beckyb1012  You definitely had the best of both decades! Nothing tops tight jeans and big hair- in fact, I love to rock tight jeans and big hair now Smiley Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@beckyb1012  You definitely had the best of noth decades! Nothing tops tight jeans and big hair- in fact, I love to rock tight jeans and big hair now Smiley Very HappyHeart

Me too, but that is a Texas way of life!!

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012  I love it Smiley Very HappyHeart!! I bet you look beautiful with your Texas way of life beauty routine!  There's a great show on QVC Plus called "All Made Up" with Courtney Cason as a host and she visits major cities and profiles the makeup trends of the women living there- she went to Dallas and I just loved seeing the big hair, blush, bronzer, perfect nails and fashion of the women there.  I love a volumized tousled look with mousse and hair spray Smiley Happy.